• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Anth0ny

IT'S BIZARRO WORLD MAGGLE

THEY'RE GONNA CHEER PEOPLE THEY SHOULD BOO AND BOO PEOPLE THEY SHOULD CHEER

AND THEY'RE GONNA VOTE FOR TRUMP AND BULLY OTHER ADULTS WITH MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES

Looool Baron Corbin v Ambrose is gonna be a street fight?

Like it should have been at Mania but they figured they had too many other matches like that

Oh boy cheering who they boo, booing who they cheer!

cordy

Banned
Saying it now.

Ambrose will beat Corbin in a street fight (didn't I tell you it wasn't gonna be at WM due to their match being hurt?) and afterwards Nakamura debuts.

Ambrose/Nakamura for the IC belt.

UberTag

JBL already regurgitating the bullshit bizarro world / "fans cheer whom they don't normally cheer" horseshit from gorilla.
There is nothing about this man that is not insufferable. And that's saying something working alongside someone as terrible at his job as Otunga.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That whole thing makes no sense because SmackDown is booked normally.

It makes me laugh every fucking announcer has had to say that stupid Roman Disclaimer for the last 3 years.

Is Randy sponsored by Razr
fightinggameplayers-og.png

Nekofrog

Banned
I wasnt watching wrestling in the 80s and early 90s so I knew literally nothing about Ted dibiase except that he was my favorite character on the nes game my friend had in 1990. I think it was the monochrome 8 bit portrait that stood out the most

gun_haver

i'm completely done with this angle after the match. it was a disappointing match and now there is no excitement or fun left around it at all. the build was great fun though.

Top Bottom