• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Gabe Sapolsky‏Verified account @BookItGabe 8h8 hours ago

We will move the EVOLVE event on May 20th to the afternoon so fans can make it a double header with NXT that night. Info coming soon.
Yessssss

YESSSS

Bronx-Man

Banned
I think Tozawa should be out of the cruiserweights and be on SmackDown proper. A tag team with him & Apollo could do wonders for their careers.

GunBR

As someone pointed out before in this thread, I found it so funny that AJ changed his gear from blue to black and red tonight

The "I wanna stay" is 100% a swerve

Toki767

If AJ does get traded I hope they make it seem like a big deal. Like in order to get him Raw had to give up 3 or 4 guys.

cordy

Banned
Styles is the only wrestler who had a segment that focused around the trade on SDL tonight. He said he wasn't going.

That's all you need to know. You know that man is leaving otherwise they wouldn't have had him go out there and say that and have it end all happy like it did.

Someone has to interrupt Neville, I mean, he's already defeated the four guys that are in the Fatal-4-Way.

Although, he cheated against Aries, so there's that.

Top Bottom