• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

The Ummah

Banned
Goshdamnit if 2K/Yukes fuck up 2K18 this year with The Hardy Boyz, Kurt Angle, Nakamura, Styles/Bullet Club and etc...

GOSHDAMNIT, DON'T FUCK UP!

Edit: Watch all those mentioned be paid DLC :(

Goshdamnit if 2K/Yukes fuck up 2K18 this year with The Hardy Boyz, Kurt Angle, Nakamura, Styles/Bullet Club and etc...

Styles, Nakamura, and Gallows/Anderson are already in 2K17 (Nak and G&A were DLC though).

GunBR

The Hardy Boyz are debuting in april, too late to be in this year game

I'm just half-joking

The Ummah

Banned
Styles, Nakamura, and Gallows/Anderson are already in 2K17 (Nak and G&A were DLC though).

I understand that, sure. Just thinking of the product as a whole since this will be the next current-gen entry. Especially with the hard Wrestlemania cutoff date that has been known for years. I really want to love the 2K games, but I sincerely hope they make the proper strides this year. They are doing well with the entries so far, with the turnaround and dev time taken into consideration.

Waiting for the reveal/trailer for this year :)

Wagram

This was a fun week in wrestling. Several ups and downs, but I had fun and that's what's important. Best match of the week was easily DIY v. Revival v. AoP.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Maryse as Nikki in this segment...

latest

Yeah, I think this is probably the only episode of 205 Live that I will watch. They need to keep Tozawa on TV though.

Aries again???

Top Bottom