• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Shane needs to spend some time at the firing range before his next appearance on Talking Smack the man has NO shooting skills whatsoever.

giphy.gif

The fact that
Charlotte
might end up leaving means either
Sasha turns
or there is some stuff planned for
Emma

All good in my book.

Sasha is absolutely 100% turning, it's just a matter of when at this point. Her and Bayley already started teasing it after the tag match last night.

The rules for the Dragon Gate Dead or Alive 2017 steel cage main event have been announced and are as follows.

-Flags will be placed at the top of the cage at each corner. The Dream Gate title belt will be placed on the center pole.
-Takagi, Kong, Hulk, & Doi must first retrieve a flag. Once they have done so, they will gain Dream Gate challenger status.
-The four challengers can be eliminated via pin or submission at any time during the match. This can occur before they are able to retrieve a challenger flag. An eliminated competitor must leave the cage.
-YAMATO must compete during the entire match, but will not be able to retrieve the title belt until there is only 1 challenger remaining. He can not be eliminated via pin fall or submission at any point during the match.
-The match will progress until YAMATO and 1 challenger remain. The match can then be won by retrieving the Dream Gate title belt to win.
-The final competitor left in the cage will lose their hair or mask.

lol

That pop for the violinist 😩

It reminded me of when Paul Bearer came out in 2000 for some reason. When you see someone who's not a wrestler come out and you KNOW what that means.

Thank you. Been saying this stuff for years (too much OT threads from people who don't like us), glad to see others finally carrying the torch

I understand Taker retiring has his own thread, but now it's like, I'm mad The Revival didn't get one.

Sasha is absolutely 100% turning, it's just a matter of when at this point. Her and Bayley already started teasing it after the tag match last night.

Ah yeah, I catched that as well, but with
Charlotte
being gone will surely sped that process up.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Another thing I like on this week's SD: Miz & Maryse. God, Miz has been on fire for almost a year now. I love the Cena impression and he's spot-on with how everything Cena does is focus-tested bullshit. Putting him with Nakamura is a great decision since they're probably my two favorite guys in WWE right now.

Also good: Maryse mocking Nikki Bella's promo skills despite not being that good on the mic herself.

No thank you.

If Seth comes to SDL do we get a COME ON THE VIBE WHERE ARE YOU THE VIBE promo?

You know damn well that's coming.

Rewatching his debut, dude is a made star.

Hopefully they don't fuck it up.

Hopefully he is main eventing the next Mania with someone who wasn't from the Shield or Orton.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Just finished up 205 live, that Fatal Four Way was a lot of fun, if you guys normally skip 205, it's worth watching tonights.

They said Sunday night that Orton is a 13 time champ

Just need to bounce it from him 3 more times so we can have Orton vs. Cena for the 17th title reign

Just strip whoever currently has it at that time

jurgen

Another thing I like on this week's SD: Miz & Maryse. God, Miz has been on fire for almost a year now. I love the Cena impression and he's spot-on with how everything Cena does is focus-tested bullshit. Putting him with Nakamura is a great decision since they're probably my two favorite guys in WWE right now.

Also good: Maryse mocking Nikki Bella's promo skills despite not being that good on the mic herself.

This was my favorite fifteen minutes of wrestling for the entire week. That last promo with Miz and Maryse was a cherry on top of an amazing run with Cena.
Also: gawdammit Maryse is the best version of Nikki Bella

I'm also happy that he might be in a program Nakamura for a few reasons. He's obviously an incredible talker and superb at putting other people over recently, so he's a great choice for introducing a star whose language barrier might be a small hurdle for the mainstream audience.

Just think of how well Shinsuke is going to mock The Miz as Miz gets frustrated. See the brief Austin Aries feud for reference.

Miz is also WWE style wrestler™. This is going to show how well a Nakamura match can translate on the main roster and open the door for Nakamura being put with bigger named opponents.

Watching the dark match now, of course they bring Ziggler out to fight another minority.

I don't know why we have Ziggler anymore. They obviously called up his replacement tonight with Dillinger.

Stone Cold had some real good thoughts and critiques on wrestlemanjs 33. Highly recommend listening to his bits about the Hardys and Seth/HHH. Seth does have a serious branding/identity problem.

Haven't heard his thoughts on Roman and Taker yet.

Stone Cold had some real good thoughts and critiques on wrestlemanjs 33. Highly recommend listening to his bits about the Hardys and Seth/HHH. Seth does have a serious branding/identity problem.

Haven't heard his thoughts on Roman and Taker yet.
Yeah, I pretty much agreed with all they said about Rollins/Triple H. Lame ass entrances. Match way too long. Both trying to get their shit in. Lack of selling on that injury. No more Triple H matches please.

Rollins would really benefit by going to Smackdown.

Rimfya

Banned
Yeah, I pretty much agreed with all they said about Rollins/Triple H. Lame ass entrances. Match way too long. Both trying to get their shit in. Lack of selling on that injury. No more Triple H matches please.

Rollins would really benefit by going to Smackdown.

H seems to have the right intentions two WM's running but poor execution.

I've always kinda liked Rollins but it wasn't until that podcast I became aware that he's a really nothing character. Now I can't not see it.

Top Bottom