• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Yeah, I think this is probably the only episode of 205 Live that I will watch. They need to keep Tozawa on TV though.

Aries again???

I'm conflicted. On one hand, Aries and Neville had a fantastic match on Sunday, and Aries is one of the few legit great talkers in the division. He's also probably the most consistently over face they have.

But I still wanted to see someone new.

A+++++ Match

Surprised they didn't have Neville cost Aries the match to give him one more successful defense before Aries v Neville II but a great finish.

I'm conflicted. On one hand, Aries and Neville had a fantastic match on Sunday, and Aries is one of the few legit great talkers in the division. He's also probably the most consistently over face they have.

I really thought this was gonna go to Ali. The problem is that he hasn't been built to that level. Yesterday Neville took him out without the Red Arrow.

I think he has only used the RA versus Gallagher, Swann and Aries. He can take all of the other guys without it.

Aries is great on commentary, but I just find him completely boring as a performer. My comment about not watching again wasn't about Aries winning either.

I really wish Shane could at least fake some energy or enthusiasm.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Err Miz is absolutely phenomenal. I just realised that his shit actually works as a face aswell, I am getting huge Rock vibes from him (mic wise obviously), is that hyperbole?

I love how these dudes aren't really heels, they're just an amped up version of what I think they really are in real life.

Lol the Bullet Club again.

Top Bottom