• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

It's amazing how much of Miz's work during the Cena feud was just actually taking real life and putting it through the filter of a mean wrestling promo.
I'm not really shocked Cena still doesn't want kids. He's been on record that the main reason he doesn't want kids is because with his intense schedule he would never really be around to be much of a father to a kid. Which I can buy, since Cena seems to constantly be doing something, even when not wrestling.

I'm not really shocked Cena still doesn't want kids. He's been on record that the main reason he doesn't want kids is because with his intense schedule he would never really be around to be much of a father to a kid. Which I can buy, since Cena seems to constantly be doing something, even when not wrestling.

Oh I totally get it. It's just the way Nikki worded it, it wasn't we on't want kids it was John doesn't want kids.

Well, this should be fun;

YnXTx4D.jpg

Really was hoping for a Kenny singles match though, oh well.

I definitely see them splitting from the Bullet Club for good sometime this year - either Tonga & Fale will turn on them, or Cody will take over the group (doesn't seem like he wants to commit himself to anyone one place, though). Probably when Omega fails to capture the title again, or wins it only to then lose it.

I definitely see them splitting from the Bullet Club for good sometime this year - either Tonga & Fale will turn on them, or Cody will take over the group (doesn't seem like he wants to commit himself to anyone one place, though). Probably when Omega fails to capture the title again, or wins it only to then lose it.
Bullet Club Leader Cody Rhodes.

In 2017.

Mahonay

Banned
Are The Bollywood Boys heels now? Because their new makeover makes me want to hate them.

Heavy Machinery are a really great tag team.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The stupidest part is how HHH makes that horseshit excuse that people react to Reigns when that's only true because he gets pushed the hardest.

The idea that fans will literally fail to react to the hardest pushed guy in the company is dumb.

What am I getting?

Horizon
Yakima 0
Gravity Rush 2
Nier?
Horizon is the best looking game you'll play and quite awesome once it opens up. First few hours are linear and honestly give the impression that it'll be kinda dumb. But just moving around the world killing robots and people is super awesome

Yakuza 0 is pretty fantastic. The story is well told, the minigames are great, the combat is fun (if not a bit janky and repetitive, even as someone who likes beat em ups)

Gravity Rush 2 looks and plays well but honestly I had more fun doing treasure hunts than the actual story. Put like 15 hours in and never actually advanced the story that far, recently traded it in as it's just been sitting in my backlog and isn't as good

Nier is DMC x Bullet Hell x somewhere between Blade Runner/Ghost In The Shell. It's budget definitely shows at times but it is glorious and batshit insane. It's open world is laid out like Ocarina of Time, small with a hub connecting different areas (desert, forest, carnival, water, etc). You may have heard about "replaying the story", you basically keep playing to get both different perspectives of things you already saw, new sidequests, and eventually move the story forward and get the true ending.

I've only finished Nier so far but I'd rank them as followed

1. Nier
2. Horizon
3. Yakuza
4. GR2

There's definitely stuff in Yakuza that I'm enjoying more than Horizon but the level of polish is hard to ignore at this stage, we'll see once I actually finish.

Lothar

Banned
Horizon is the best looking game you'll play and quite awesome once it opens up. First few hours are linear and honestly give the impression that it'll be kinda dumb. But just moving around the world killing robots and people is super awesome

Yakuza 0 is pretty fantastic. The story is well told, the minigames are great, the combat is fun (if not a bit janky and repetitive, even as someone who likes beat em ups)

Gravity Rush 2 looks and plays well but honestly I had more fun doing treasure hunts than the actual story. Put like 15 hours in and never actually advanced the story that far, recently traded it in as it's just been sitting in my backlog and isn't as good

Nier is DMC x Bullet Hell x somewhere between Blade Runner/Ghost In The Shell. It's budget definitely shows at times but it is glorious and batshit insane. It's open world is laid out like Ocarina of Time, small with a hub connecting different areas (desert, forest, carnival, water, etc). You may have heard about "replaying the story", you basically keep playing to get both different perspectives of things you already saw, new sidequests, and eventually move the story forward and get the true ending.

I've only finished Nier so far but I'd rank them as followed

1. Nier
2. Horizon
3. Yakuza
4. GR2

There's definitely stuff in Yakuza that I'm enjoying more than Horizon but the level of polish is hard to ignore at this stage, we'll see once I actually finish.

How does new Nier compare to the old Nier? Is the story as good? Characters? Music?

Is Edge the only first-ballot Hall of Famer? Not counting those in the first class obviously. Wondering if Taker would go straight in next year or not.

How does new Nier compare to the old Nier? Is the story as good? Characters? Music?
I didn't play old Nier so I can't comment on that

My understanding is people like the original's story more, but this is a vastly superior game

The music is wonderful. The characters are blank slates for majority of the time but there's some really great character moments in side stories. Once you get deeper into playthroughs you get a bit more out of characters

Mahonay

Banned
This current version of Neville is so god damn good. Really great promo on the latest 205 Live.

I think Neville might be my favorite WWE talent at the moment.

Top Bottom