• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Alucard

Banned
Imagine Roman on Talking Smack.

cringe1.jpg

Anth0ny

I really hope they do the spot where it's an 8 man tag, everyone takes everyone out...

and it's just AJ and Nakamura in the ring, face to face. Crowd pops. All they do is stare eachother down.

STORYTELLING.

Way more picks then I expected tonight.

I thought it'd be like three people going each side.

AJ/Nak/Owens in a triple threat would be cute to, or a fatal four way with Joe. That's some dream card there.

The only thing i hope with Owens on SD is that after 8 month of average matches full of shenanigans, he can finally taste the 4 stars to
owens vs reigns at rr was like 4.5 stars

Wait no AA on Raw?

So the one thing that could save them (comedy segments with Angle) isn't going down? They're done. Give Jason Jordan the singles push already and send Gable somewhere else.

I love how they avoid having to explain why Balor isn't a CW by just not mentioning his weight at all during his entrance tonight. lol

If Smackdown can't get Roman or Seth, they should get Balor.

No one wants Randy as top face of anything in 2017.

Meltzer said last week that Nakamura is expected to be the top face on SD.

Wait no AA on Raw?

So the one thing that could save them (comedy segments with Angle) isn't going down? They're done. Give Jason Jordan the singles push already and send Gable somewhere else.

You jest, but this is exactly what should happen.

Face it, they were only ever "NXT over".

JJ is great. Dude has a great singles future. But Chad? He was just a Full Sail meme. Dude can't cut it on his own and will just hold his tag partner down. He's not good enough for 205, and he's not good enough to hold his own.

He has no personality. Jason Jordan at least has the hot tag and look. Dude would be amazing on Smackdown.

Alucard

Banned
Guys, is Roman Reigns attractive? Like, I imagine kissing him would be super awkward. He's got that Cena factor of probably being way too sloppy.

cordy

Banned
Judging the rumors over the past week...SDL will be getting

- Charlotte Flair
- Sasha
- The Club
- New Day
- Owens (since Ambrose crushed him and Jericho ended him closing their feud tonight, he's free to move)

Anyone else is free game. Don't think Zayn's going through after his segment, neither is Rollins.

I get the feeling that it'll be uneven which can be good or bad.

GunBR

Unless they trade Roman and SD became his show, that was a great night for Smackdown

AJ, Nakamura, Owens, Zayn, Rusev (?) all in the same show and with real chances of getting the main title in the near future gonna be great

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Blue ain't no romanian reigns.

Roman doesn't hustle as shown in his RR matches.

Roman isn't loyal to any brand like Blue is to team Blue.

The fans don't respect Roman like they respect Blue.

Naw friend, only one SUPERSTAR represents our boy Blue.

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA.

BRRRRR APPLEDOUGH!

Tall4Life

Judging the rumors over the past week...SDL will be getting

- Charlotte Flair
- Sasha
- The Club
- Shining Stars
- Owens (since Ambrose crushed him and Jericho ended him closing their feud tonight, he's free to move)

Anyone else is free game. Don't think Zayn's going through after his segment, neither is Rollins.

I get the feeling that it'll be uneven which can be good or bad.
Not the Shining Stars, New Day

Rimfya

Banned
Mickie James really Roman'd that segment. Everyone was into Bliss showing up and shooting that everyone is bored with Sasha and Bailey, then the life got sucked out of it.

If they send Sasha to Smackdown they are iiiiiiiidiots

Keep her the fuck away from Charlotte

I think Peyton and Billie would do well with Smackdown's roster.

ReiGun

To Raw
Ambrose
Miz/Maryse
Bray Wyatt (and probably Erick Rowan too because wtf else is he gonna do?)
SlateRhyno
Crews
Kallisto
Curt Hawkins
Alexa Bliss
Mickie James

To Smackdown (so far)
Jinder Mahaal

This wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that you know Smackdown's not going to get equalvalent trades. And no, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens do not make up for losing Miz and Ambrose. The biggest stars they could probably get are The New Day and maybe, if Vince is feeling super generous, Samoa Joe. Seth, Roman, and Balor are obviously all off the table.

AJ and Nakamura are going to be carrying that main event scene.

Blue ain't no romanian reigns.

Roman doesn't hustle as shown in his RR matches.

Roman isn't loyal to any brand like Blue is to team Blue.

The fans don't respect Roman like they respect Blue.

Naw friend, only one SUPERSTAR represents our boy Blue.

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA.

BRRRRR APPLEDOUGH!
I'd rather be dead than have Roman Reigns on my show. Probably rather be dead than admit I'd prefer to have cuck fena on my show than noman too.

Anth0ny

Final kill list:

Apollo Crews
Dean Ambrose (and IC Title)
The Miz and Maryse
Curt Hawkins
Bray Wyatt
Kalisto
Heath and Rhyno
Drifter!
Alexa Bliss
Mickie James

My predictions for SD:

Titus
Kevin Owens
Rusev and Lana
Sami Zayn
New Day
Enzo and Cass
Anderson and Gallows
No Way Jose
Charlotte
Dana

SD needs tag teams. They don't have a Hardys.

jurgen

Please dear god no. PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!

PEYTON AND BILLIE: KANGAROO HOPPING INTO YOUR HEART.

tumblr_ol379tIzUb1u1ljrzo4_500.gif

I'm in the Boston area and Dean/Baron for the IC belt is advertised for Smackdown tomorrow night.

So is Bray/AJ/Orton for the World Championship.

They're advertising Bray/AJ/Orton for the championship and Dean/Corbin for IC for a house show in my town in a few weeks. Hence the "card is subject to change" line.

Top Bottom