• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

GavinUK86

AJ
Orton
Cena
Nakamura
Zayn
Owens
Charlotte
Becky Lynch
Naomi

Smackdown gonna be so much better than RAW for the next year. So many 5* matches incoming. Miz is a big loss tho. Someone gonna have to step up as heel.

Swap Naomi for Alexa and Cena for Jericho and you're right

cLOUDo

To make it clear...

Aj styles on raw...
AJStyles.gif

AJ Styles on SD...
tumblr_ont2d2OzOU1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

SD wins

You made it, Bex.

You made it.

Send Miz back at least. Being on Raw is going to halt his momentum completely.
Yeah for all that he has done, he deserves another run but nope, they stalled it with this bullshit. Miz carried sd last year and he gets sent to Raw to be buried into oblivion with shit writers.

Smackdown killed it.

They lost dead weights like Dean and Bray and gained immensely with AJ, Nakamura, and Almas.

If RuRu and Sami and Owens go to Smackdown, it will be game over man.

Then there's Harper's push, Baron's push.

Dthomp

Until we get through tomorrow I'm not holding my breath on AJ still not ending up on Raw with some "epic" deal they worked out at the final hour. I hope he stays on SD, although I'll miss the hell out of Miz/Maryse/Alexa

Gotta feel for Miz and Bliss. They've been putting in work on Smackdown but they're going to get killed by RAW booking. Is a shame they won't be on Talking Smack anymore too.

I plan on going to Mania next year in new Orleans and please god let AJ and Nak mainevent for the title. This is something I need to see live.

As awesome as Owens is, replacing the Miz with him will be step down for the heels. The gawd killed it on the mic and on talking smack.

i think he was destined for another title at Smackdown, and now at Raw he's gonna flop.

they are already on the same brand,and tomorrow is dedicated to who is gonna go from raw to smackdown, so nothing to hold breath about.

opnly obstacle is if they turn aj face..since wwe doesn't do face vs face feuds

Oh how I wish I could be this naive. I really do hope I'm wrong and they don't pull the trigger on the whole "You're fired AJ", and then next week on Raw them having signed the hottest free agent on the market.

orioto

Good Art™
AJ/Nak/Owens in a triple threat would be cute to, or a fatal four way with Joe. That's some dream card there.

The only thing i hope with Owens on SD is that after 8 month of average matches full of shenanigans (except for the RR and WM ones), he can finally taste the 4 stars to

ReiGun

If Smackdown can't get Roman or Seth, they should get Balor.

No one wants Randy as top face of anything in 2017.

legit shook at american alpha not moving to raw

smackdown, book your fucking tag teams properly. talk about underutilized.
If New Day does move, that's a wrap for ya boys AA. Hell, even Sheamus and Cesaro could probably take their spot at this point.

Their push was so utterly botched. Not only did it sink them, it sunk the whole damn division.

Yeah for all that he has done, he deserves another run but nope, they stalled it with this bullshit. Miz carried sd last year and he gets sent to Raw to be buried into oblivion with shit writers.

Not being able to be on Talking Smack is going to really hurt The Miz. His back and forths with Daniel were some of his best work. Not to mention he's not going to be able to touch a main event on Raw where he was main eventing Smackdown fairly regularly. Hell, I doubt he'll even get to do MizTV regularly.

They might have really just completely cut dude's legs out from under him.

Top Bottom