• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Not sure if this has been mentioned... but what the fuck is this!?

https://www.change.org/p/wwe-wwe-fire-braun-strowman

damn marks hahaha

This can't be serious unless they're just a kid maybe, lol.

YOnULiS.png

Kurita

Owens looked like a million bucks during this SD + Talking Smack.
Suit and all. The US belt looks legit with Owens and AJ feuding for it.

Brinbe

Just catching up on things. Christ, Smackdown is simply stacked. So much good wrestling on the way. Absolutely no interest in watching Raw now lol. And thank God, I can just completely ignore it now.

Aiii

So not worth it
The lunatic fringe got married?

There will not be a Total Divas season without a marriage goddammit!

Seriously, they rotate married people out for others just so they can have a new non-married couple in there, I am convinced.

With a midcard title class that could be stacked with guys like AJ, Sami, Corbin and KO (at the moment), poor Tye doesn't stand a chance until maybe after Summerslam to go for the US belt.

I wouldn't be shocked if they ended up tossing him and Sami into a tag team or something.

I am a man who has watched wrestling for decades and yet before they even sorta mentioned it on Talking Smack I was looking at Renee's hand and was like um... pointing it out to my wife who hadn't noticed.

This is what being a Total Divas fan has done to me! XD

I also noticed they let #fireJBL stuff show on the scrolling thing down the bottom haha, they don't even care.

Sephzilla

Wait.... so....

AJ vs Nakamura is still a possibility?

AJ vs Zayn/KO is now possible?

Rusev is on Smackdown?

Nakamura can fight any of these SOBs?

Smackdown is free of anything Shield related?

giphy.gif

Sephzilla

Comicbook.com ran a story about noticing Dean's ring in a screencap from Raw then someone off in stan twitter land went all detective and pulled county records. Married October last year.

Yup. Ambrose was seen wearing a ring on Raw, some obsessed fans went searching and actually found the marriage records for it. Overall I don't think it comes off as something Renee or Ambrose wanted people knowing especially since it seemed they got married months ago.

And now suddenly her and Ambrose aren't on the same show anymore?

[thinkingemoji]

imBask

Banned
Wait.... so....

AJ vs Nakamura is still a possibility?

AJ vs Zayn/KO is now possible?

Rusev is on Smackdown?

Nakamura can fight any of these SOBs?

Smackdown is free of anything Shield related?

yep

so we'll get Nakamura, Zayn, New Day vs Owens, AJ, Orton and Viktor

every
single
week

And now suddenly her and Ambrose aren't on the same show anymore?

[thinkingemoji]

Maybe he was wearing the ring because they weren't on the same show anymore.

Also jesus wrestling fans can be psychos, I was going to make a "Pray for tumblr" joke, but they already beat me to the crazy shit

Zach

Good for Renee/Deano Machino. I was thinking during WrestleMania, "Dean Ambrose should marry this pretty lady while he can..." and now this!

You all saw the look Sasha and Alexa gave each other on Raw.

LEGIT BEEF

Now that they're both on the same show I'm creating a thing in my head where my 2 fav women wrestlers hate each other so much they're gonna try and rip each other apart for my enjoyment.

Caught up on Smackdown:

Charolette on Smackdown is a big step backwards (as I said). The WWE cutting away from her mid-way down the ramp was weird and that whole segment was just weird. Shane putting over Jimmy Snuka was especially weird.

I'm starting to feel like they're already protecting Nakamura after two weeks of no matches. Ziggler is a good pair up I think as he's a chicken shit to the crowd.

KO, AJ, Corbin, Zayn, Rusev, Harper are all great to have on the brand. I think I would have liked a KO / Corbin feud and let AJ / Zayn rip on each other. There's also some good hoss potential with Rusev and Harper.

The tag division is still trash.

Tall4Life

Caught up on Smackdown:

Charolette on Smackdown is a big step backwards (as I said). The WWE cutting away from her mid-way down the ramp was weird and that whole segment was just weird. Shane putting over Snuka was especially weird.

I'm starting to feel like they're already protecting Nakamura after two weeks of no matches. Ziggler is a good pair up I think as he's a chicken shit to the crowd.

KO, AJ, Corbin, Zayn, Rusev, Harper are all great to have on the brand. I think I would have liked a KO / Corbin feud and let AJ / Zayn rip on each other. There's also some good hoss potential with Rusev and Harper.

The tag division is still trash.
>Putting over Snuka

she was the butt of the entire joke

Mahonay

Banned
Really happy with AJ, Zayn, Owens, Nakamura, Luke Harper all on Smackdown. So much good wrestling ahead. And I can skip most of RAW more often.

Curious were they go with the tag division. Alpha and Uces had another great match. Don't care for Primo and Epico but at least it seems like they're not called The Shining Stars now.

Happy to see Aiden English get his old NXT singles gimmick back.

Women's division seems shaky outside of Charlotte and Becky, but we'll see I guess.

Top Bottom