• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

ReiGun

I like Ruby Riot.

When's the last time we saw Liv, Aaliyah, and Daria? I feel like they just disappeared.

Edit: Ah, there's two of them at least.

Is Ember Moon still kawaii?

I kinda wish they'd go full overboard with a weeaboo gimmick and have her start carrying a katana and body pillows down to the ring while Asuka calls her weeaboo trash.

Beefy

I love Nigel as a commentator so much.
Dude knows how to be a heel without annoying the crap outta you all match long. He gives such an air of legitimacy to commentary.

His name literally should be Ogre.

Nigel sounds like a darts commentator, which is annoying.

ReiGun

I kinda wish they'd go full overboard with a weeaboo gimmick and have her start carrying a katana and body pillows down to the ring while Asuka calls her weeaboo trash.

She needs to call her "Asuka-senpai" and talk about her nindo (translator's note: her ninja way) of never giving up and fighting for her friends.

While Asuka looks at her like

m2sRBrD.gif

She needs to call her "Asuka-senpai" and talk about her nindo (translator's note: her ninja way) of never giving up and fighting for her friends.

m2sRBrD.gif

Ember-kun doesn't have the necessary plot-armor to employ a catchphrase like that. Maybe when she upgrades her Sharingan to the next level.

somedevil

Hard when Asuka tweets about videogames and retweeted the nintendo direct.

I did find this reply to ember funny:

What clown emoji

Hard when Asuka tweets about videogames and retweeted the nintendo direct.

I did find this reply to ember funny:

What clown emoji
Gamer girl vs weeaboo.

Just think of the money this feud could generate.

m2sRBrD.gif
Ember: I've watched anime, okay? I know how to speak Japanese.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
btw they were already chanting along Nakamura's song on smackdown I noticed (on youtube), was it another "smark" town, or is the line blurring / nonexistant these days even tho people keep saying there is a line?

Anth0ny

rikidozan shot on kimura back in '54!

you're about to tell me wins and losses don't matter? or that rowan shouldn't have shot on rock? fuckin hell

btw they were already chanting along Nakamura's song on smackdown I noticed (on youtube), was it another "smark" town, or is the line blurring / nonexistant these days even tho people keep saying there is a line?
They were singing along to Sami and Becky's too. Nakamura's theme being sung along with has been a regular thing throughout his NXT days though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
They were singing along to Sami and Becky's too. Nakamura's theme being sung along with has been a regular thing throughout his NXT days though.

I know, thats what I mean. That this imginary divide of people that dont know what nxt is and that some people wont be "over with casuals" still baffles me,

edit: no Bobby Roode

Rhaknar

is Balor like real buddy with Shinsuke from their NJPW days or something? He keeps showing up for Shinsuke...stuff.

ReiGun

This is great for Shinsuke. You can tell how much everyone loves being in NXT.

...But who was the sister in the gold dress on the far right, tho?
whoo.png

somedevil

I know, thats what I mean. That this imginary divide of people that dont know what nxt is and that some people wont be "over with casuals" still baffles me,

edit: no Bobby Roode

No Sanity and all the male heels were not on the stage. I love how Petyon stayed in character while Billie Kay looked like she was crying.

The girl in the gold dress is Bianca Binky Blair.

ReiGun

No Sanity and all the male heels were not on the stage. I love how Petyon stayed in character while Billie Kay looked like she was crying.

The girl in the gold dress is Bianca Binky Blair.
Oh damn, yeah. Wow we have not seen her in a minute.

Imagine how annoying Gronk and Mojo tag team would be
Ugh, the worst. The Hype Bros works because Ryder balances out Mojo. Gronk would be Mojo 2.

I would hope that one of them get's called up after that.

It's gotta be Itami, right? I don't think they're ready to have someone take Roode's place at the top of the card just yet.

Top Bottom