• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No Sanity and all the male heels were not on the stage. I love how Petyon stayed in character while Billie Kay looked like she was crying.

The girl in the gold dress is Bianca Binky Blair.

You're right, forgot Sanity and I love them :/

WwbbjP5.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
How did Disco Inferno even last so long in WCW? Who was he friends with?

Kevin Nash for one.

He also was fired for quite awhile for refusing to job to Jackie. He came back...after agreeing to job to Jackie!

Disco Inferno is also a joy to watch.

I imagine a plan could be Roode retains against Itami... they build up Drew. Drew wins in Brooklyn, Roode shows up on Raw or Smackdown possibly as soon as the Monday or Tuesday after... maybe goes back to lose a rematch to cement Drew. Or if not right after Brooklyn he stays until he loses the rematch and then comes up.

I like Ruby Riot.

When's the last time we saw Liv, Aaliyah, and Daria? I feel like they just disappeared.

Edit: Ah, there's two of them at least.

Not a thing would be lost with Liv or Aaliyah.

Daria Berenato vs. Shayna Baszler is money, as is Daria with the right build vs. Asuka. Berenato would be more credible than LOL Mortal Kombat Ember Moon.

How did Disco Inferno even last so long in WCW? Who was he friends with?

Dude took a horrible gimmick and made it work... he's an asshole of a human being but a fantastic entertainer...

He was guy who gets over based on intro alone before getting over on intro alone was cool

He also was a guy who was no threat to anyone's spot and was a reliable hand to fill a 5-10 minute segment on any given 3 hour Nitro or 2 hour Thunder.

He was also a guy who could job a lot and not get hurt by it because literally his gimmick was he'd be so much more successful if he just stopped dancing. Which built for occasionally fun matches were Disco would get super serious and aggressive

No Sanity and all the male heels were not on the stage. I love how Petyon stayed in character while Billie Kay looked like she was crying.

The girl in the gold dress is Bianca Binky Blair.

I loved the video they did when they were looking for votes. They're gonna dominate the women's division they end up being put on.

They're strapping a rocket to the latter (touring with Raw in Europe this summer) so I could see the former winning it.

Drew's money but he needs to be build up at NXT otherwise people will remember him for being that guy that was in a stable with Jinder and Heath

Bronx-Man

Banned
Sandman looks so goddamn obese. KO at least looks like your average backyard dork, Sandy looks like your out-of-shape gym teacher that just finished a bender.

I fucking miss MNM

Jim Cornette was right, their OVW entrance really was the shit. Vince should have just licensed it, he pushed them to the moon and put the straps on them anyway.

Sandman looks so goddamn obese. KO at least looks like your average backyard dork, Sandy looks like your out-of-shape gym teacher that just finished a bender.

But yet, Sandman still seems like more of a badass than Owens, no matter how many third rate rappers Owens powerbombs off stages.

Top Bottom