• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Zach

This one is pretty cool:

Tv5VyJl.jpg
That's the one I have! :D

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I remember being more irked that he was back in like 2 weeks.
Not even that. He was back the next night. And I remember Steph coming out to announce that he hadn't suffered a single broken bone. I was happy he wasn't dead, but yeah this was also the time where I discovered things weren't right here.

Question about the WWE network: Can I search by wrestler and watch single matches? And for those that are unsearchable, surely their opponent is and their match/event is viewable, not edited out?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I still have no idea who the fuck that random chick was during Sasha Banks' entrance who kept trying to sing her theme song horribly.

I still have no idea who the fuck that random chick was during Sasha Banks' entrance who kept trying to sing her theme song horribly.

wasn't that the actual singer? absolute trash. what a mistake bringing her on.

the boss dogg was great though. felt bad for becky, she didn't have anybody accompanying her :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
wasn't that the actual singer? absolute trash. what a mistake bringing her on.

the boss dogg was great though. felt bad for becky, she didn't have anybody accompanying her :(

The actual singer is Sasha Banks.

Angry Grimace

https://youtu.be/PtOZIP2Ky_g?t=224

somehow people missed bayleys sarcasm

this is where it came from isnt it?

I just read it somewhere, so I suppose I don't know the context.

So was that random lady the actual singer because she was ridiculously out of tune and it was really random that they didn't just have an instrumental version of the track. I mean, I guess good on them for doing it live since I assumed all of the other dudes doing that were just lip-synching at other WM (Orton at 30, Bray at 30, etc.)

I'm watching Nitro. First episode. Since WCW is at least 10x better than WWF will I be able to pass up Blue's post count to a tune of 10,000 posts? Stay tuned.

FyreWulff

EVOLVE is now developmental for WWE's developmental;

t1k4Hi7.jpg

Evolve basically becoming the new OVW.

If you're a promotion that wants to be constantly showcasing new talent then it makes sense that you want people to 'graduate' out so you can constant get new talent in.

I'm watching Nitro. First episode. Since WCW is at least 10x better than WWF will I be able to pass up Blue's post count to a tune of 10,000 posts? Stay tuned.
I struggled getting past those first two episodes tbh lol. Then fall brawl, a total wtf.

Let me know when you get to episode 3

So Cena's donating his brain for research and stuffs when he passes. I guess they'll see if they can expose that extra section that allows him to heal faster.

Miz told Simmons that the ladders were increased by 2 feet.

Angry Grimace

So what exactly would Roman Reigns have to do to "turn heel"?

Roman's already heel. He's just a heel that thinks he's a face; there's a reason he's fighting babyfaces.

As an aside and to nobody in particular; if you think AJ Styles being put into a program with the guy that main evented and won at WrestleMania the day after WrestleMania is some kind of burial, you're probably delusional. No, Styles isn't winning the title, but putting him in the picture makes him look like a big deal.

Pray 4 us Blu

Hopefully Thunder is put up on Network before I reach its era so I can experience the complete WCW odyssey.
You don't want to go the Thunder way. They shit was basically a way to fill space and a kids show. Because me being a kid, I could watch anything as long a it was wrestling. Don't do it.

You don't want to go the Thunder way. They shit was basically a way to fill space and a kids show. Because me being a kid, I could watch anything as long a it was wrestling. Don't do it.

But with Pastamania running through my brain, I feel like I can do anything.
Brother!

Top Bottom