• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

If you can carry Sable through a match you're automatically a hall of famer.

Number 1 you put up with that horrible smell.

And her greenness in the ring. Not to be confused with that gunk found on her body.

Luna was in the wrong generation. I think she could have done much better in this kind of woman's era. She was stuck between New Generation and Attitude
Luna should still be alive 😢.

Luna never even got much a a chance to wrestle in the new generation as she should've. She was too busy making BAM BAM look more menacing.

Luna might be my favourite women's wrestler of all time. Top 5

Luna
Jacqueline
Ivory
Molly
Sherri

After that we're looking at Madusa and The Bull. I used to have more respect for Moolah before finding out about the prostitution ring.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Luna should still be alive 😢.

Luna never even got much a a chance to wrestle in the new generation as she should've. She was too busy making BAM BAM look more menacing.

Luna might be my favourite women's wrestler of all time. Top 5

Luna
Jacqueline
Ivory
Molly
Sherri

After that we're looking at Madusa and The Bull. I used to have more respect for Moolah before finding out about the prostitution ring.

I like all of those 5, too. I also appreciated Woman/Nancy Benoit a lot more in retrospect.

So what exactly would Roman Reigns have to do to "turn heel"?

1. Acknowledge the boos.

2. Throw Dean under the bus.

I'll write the promo. Roman and Dean are in the ring together and Roman says: "Dean, You know I've always thought of you as a brother... a baby brother. And if baby brother wants to play with my toy (gestures to the belt) he'll just have to wait until I'm bored with it. And that's not going to be for a very, very long time."

1. Acknowledge the boos.
8SQTKqy.gif

I like all of those 5, too. I also appreciated Woman/Nancy Benoit a lot more in retrospect.
I never actually got to see any of Nancy Benoit, had I grew up more with wCw who knows what my list would look like. Most of the men went to other promotions whereas your women genuinely stayed put other than Luna, Madusa, and Sherri, she jumped twice. Terri once, Jaqueline once.

oddjobs

So after looking at a couple of cellphone clips from nxt axxess it looks like the Kinshasa is in fact a little bit different from the Boma-ye.

In bomaye the shin and the knee are aligned vertically with the opponent so it looks more like Nakamura is hitting with the knee, while the WWE version has him shifting his leg so the knee/shin hits the chest horizontally, probably making it a bit more safe. Also explains the flip that happened when he hit Zayn with it.

Furthermore, when he DOES hit the 'actual' Boma-ye to Zayn's back from the turnbuckle they don't actually call it 'Kinshasa.'

A kind of smart little sublety I think!

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned the full list of talent used to form a skull army during Triple H‘s WrestleMania 32 entrance … and it impressively features some of top wrestlers in NXT.

Sources tell us the group consisted of Hideo Itami, The Revival, Chad Gable, Simon Gotch, Chris Girard (aka Biff Busick), Blake and Murphy, Enzo Amore and Elias Samson.

Finn Balor was also in the group — as reported by WrestlingInc — as well as NXT referees Drake Wuertz, Shawn Bennett and Danilo Anfibio.

That's the closest any of them will get to main eventing with the WWE title too😂😂😂😂

So how long before Vince breaks up Enzo and Cass because he wants to give Cass a singles run because he is really tall?
5 months until tests 2.0 is headlining ppvs against Rollins.
I guess Itami being involved means that he's closer to recovery 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I hope so. I need him to be ready for the possible take over in Japan. He needs to be nxt champion.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I never actually got to see any of Nancy Benoit, had I grew up more with wCw who knows what my list would look like. Most of the men went to other promotions whereas your women genuinely stayed put other than Luna, Madusa, and Sherri, she jumped twice. Terri once, Jaqueline once.

Nancy wasn't much of a wrestler, but she did have screen presence.

That's the closest any of them will get to main eventing with the WWE title too😂😂😂😂
That's actually hilarious, was watching WM with family and joked that they'd all remove their masks to reveal they were the NXT roster and attack Roman

That would've been a better show

Nancy wasn't much of a wrestler, but she did have screen presence.
I knew for a fact that she was a manager.

That's actually hilarious, was watching WM with family and joked that they'd all remove their masks to reveal they were the NXT roster and attack Roman

That would've been a better show
Some joked that maybe Bullet Club were under there and would attack HHH so Roman turns heel. I loled.

Some of the comments in that ratings thread. Sheesh. People get way too emotionally vested into things. People sometimes talkin like Vince owes them things.

Heroman

Banned
I been thinking alot about why wm 32 sucked so much and came to many conclusions. One is that the outcome of most matches meant nothing. Like when Shane lost his match but still got to run raw, what was the point of the macth if he got to run raw?

I think Flair/HBK was the only match that i teared up a bit. It was pretty damn emotional.

Other than that it's usually watching tribute videos and most recently Bryan's retirement speech. Eddie's and Owen's tribute shows are also VERY hard to watch.

WWE's production crew is ace as usual though. They know how to pull on those strings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDvXVP2iSNs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0F2Gu3GGqw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RAhxhIHdpM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npKZ-W5pUXE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBMTYUjuuMg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g71NYM1CaYQ

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Tyler says not to cry for him

evan @evanreilly15
@MmmGorgeous do you want to go back to NXT?

Tyler Breeze ‏@MmmGorgeous
Just went to the bank.... I'm good😏

UberTag

I been thinking alot about why wm 32 sucked so much and came to many conclusions. One is that the outcome of most matches the meant nothing. Like when Shane lost his match but still got to run raw, what was the point of the macth if he got to run raw?
Wins and losses don't matter.
Titles don't matter.
Fan reaction doesn't matter.
Logical storytelling doesn't matter.
Building up talent doesn't matter.

Only $9.99/month matters.

Some of the comments in that ratings thread. Sheesh. People get way too emotionally vested into things. People sometimes talkin like Vince owes them things.
I agree wholeheartedly with this. These people need to stop paying for the product. Vince owes them nothing. And they owe Vince nothing.

UberTag

Tyler's making bank and could be the modern day successor to the Brooklyn Brawler if he plays his cards right. He was never going to main event but the main roster is always going to have a need for a jobber to make the next big thing make a great first impression and Tyler can be that gatekeeper.

Top Bottom