• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

TraBuch

Banned
I'm now watching Malenko vs Mysterio and this guy is so sick. It's like he fights these flippy guys and is all like "fuck you, sit your ass down."

bjork

I'm now watching Malenko vs Mysterio and this guy is so sick. It's like he fights these flippy guys and is all like "fuck you, sit your ass down."

Malenko is no bullshit, he's great. The only time I remember thinking he was dumb was in his WWF days when he was trying to fuck Lita or whatever. But iirc the matches were still super solid.

JavyOO7

Corbin's entrance should be better in RAW. There should be a few spotlights lined up for him to walk to the top of the ramp before making the descent. But the spotlights at this RAW were lined up halfway down the ramp descent already.

Caderfix

I've being thinking and it would be pretty awesome if Heyman and Brock turned against each other. After Brock becomes too nasty for anyone's standards, the manager sides with the only one capable of stopping the beast incarnate, Cesaro.

The Beast vs The Swiss Superman, for only $9.99.

I've being thinking and it would be pretty awesome if Heyman and Brock turned against each other. After Brock becomes too nasty for anyone's standards, the manager sides with the only one capable of stopping the beast incarnate, Cesaro.

So your saying that Heyman and Cersaro should team up again? LOL

Cagey

Banned

You forgot to log into "Fox318".

shaowebb

You aint kidding!
swE7gwK.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Asuka and Nakamura shouldn't be on the main roster right now and I wouldn't say they're more ready than Corbin.

The problem is that workrate isn't the be-all, end-all. Despite what some people think, NXT caters to a different audience than Raw does.

We really haven't seen anything that Nakamura's doing with his character as a non-English speaking person, but I actually think Asuka has done a pretty good job selling a character without actually having said more than 2 sentences in English.

And despite whatever people might think about how Zayn is going to fare on the main roster, it's hard to argue he isn't getting a fair shot so far. I mean, Corbin looks like he's being groomed to be a starter feud for new wrestlers and Breeze is an outright jobber. Zayn is being booked a lot more like Owens was (weaker, but occupying a similar place on the card, and being booked to lose completely makes sense for Zayn anyways).

Caint wait to see what Corbin's hair looks like it WWE 2K 17. Or probably 2K 18 because Yukes.

Corbin is in 2K16 already

Fox318

brother..

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Someone post that vince picture with Finn and Corbin that says is tall, is short

The dirt that I heard was that Vince has a boner for Finn (because he has like 2% body fat and sells merch) and that the only reaosn he didn't get called up was HHH lobbying to keep him down to promote NXT as a touring brand.

I also liked the report in the Observer that Reigns' swears at the fans and gives them shit when they boo him, but only when the camera isn't on and that at the end of WM 32 when he walked to the back, he looked at a group of booing fans and said "“This is my motherfucking house, bitches.” (LOL)

Angry Grimace

I don't actually know if Eva Marie is actually back on the main roster or not. She was never taken off of the main roster in terms of the listing them maintain on their website to begin with (neither was Emma).

Caderfix

That bald bitch isn't getting a push.

I mean I like him too, but let's be real

His come back really was something. I do think he will get a push, not to the main event, but a push still.

Now, if he becomes better at promos, I do expect him to float between mid-card and main-event. He won't be pushed as much as Roman and Rollins will, be I see him as an sporadic main-eventer.

bjork

His come back really was something. I do think he will get a push, not to the main event, but a push still.

Now, if he becomes better at promos, I do expect him to float between mid-card and main-event. He won't be pushed as much as Roman and Rollins will, be I see him as an sporadic main-eventer.

They'll probably do a match between him and Corbin and Show, Show will KO punch them both and step on them as he walks over them. Cesaro will get injured in the process and go back to playing phone games with Dan Ryckert. Sorry

Kurita

Asuka could work without any promos. She is likeable, her moves look great and she's charismatic. They just need to make her a beast that just shows up to destroy other wrestler.

From all the NXT current talent, she's the one I see being over with both the fans and creative team.
She just needs to destroy all those Total Divas hacks

Caderfix

She justs need to destroy all those Total Divas hacks

That's it. She can be the women division's "force of nature" (lol I know). Something like Taker or Brock. She wouldn't be the main focus nor the ultimate champion, she would be that remarkable character that no one wants to face.

Angry Grimace

The problem is that "good at wrestling" isn't a character and the only character I think he'd play well is just Alberto Del Rio's heel character

UberTag

That's it. She can be the women division's "force of nature" (lol I know). Something like Taker or Brock. She wouldn't be the main focus nor the ultimate champion, she would be that remarkable character that no one wants to face.
In other words, the Kharma gimmick minus the crying.

Kurita

But that's not all she's got to offer. She is intimidating and dominating, and does that with a twisted smile, creepy stare and without saying a word. Basically, "Asuka's gonna kill you" would be her character. For the purpose I've suggested, you don't need more than that, really.

He wasn't talking about Asuka :lol

Top Bottom