• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Nekofrog

Banned
They were so damn bad, Road Dogg just does a shaky knee, punches, and pump handle. I was in tears when I realized that as an adult.

rofl, you're telling me.

on my rewatch i was like "oh hey, i remember liking road dogg"

then after two matches i'm like "oh god he is the worst thing"

then xpac keeps showing up and im like

why did i ever like DX

Brinbe

headlock master!!
KuGsj.gif

Holy shit Owens lol

I rewatched the Raw I went to (Chicago) and unfortunately TV didn't catch him putting on JBL's hat while fighting Neville

Maybe I am calling this too early, but this show has a different overall feel. It's not just that Shane is running it, but the layout feels clear and concise, like someone bothered to work out a plan over the course of the last week - not just a rush job a few hours ago.

Arguing about HHH/Steph during a completely unrelated match, good job guys

Commentary is having so much fun! They commentate for people who aren't in the ring, they don't discuss people who ARE in the ring! So much fun!

Sanjuro

Maybe I am calling this too early, but this show has a different overall feel. It's not just that Shane is running it, but the layout feels clear and concise, like someone bothered to work out a plan over the course of the last week - not just a rush job a few hours ago.

Nah. It's just the cowboy hat.

What happened at the top?

Laws00

Cesaro looks like he's lost a step to me. I hope it's just ring rust.

i was thinking of the same thing but you got remember too he tore a rotator cuff.

I don't think youre allowed to do any heavy lifting or training.

I'm looking at him and a lot of people have said he looks smaller then when he went away. he just needs to get into the swing of things and he should be good

What happened at the top?

Shane made matches with consequences that referenced last weeks show,

Sami vs Styles announced (because Sami could not wrestles last week so gets his chance)
Owens is annoyed that Sami is getting that treatment, some comes out demands to be gets what he wants. Shane demands he prove himself first
Tag Team tournament starting later

Basically, we are getting logical matches made, and people must prove himself to get what they want. It is not amazing, but it is simple and makes sense.

That a step up from the norm.

Top Bottom