• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Alucard

Banned
Anderson and Gallows will be cheered or booed
tonight for attacking The Usos?
Place your bets. My money's on a mixed reaction.

Wait. Has this happened?

I mean if you're not calling up Balor when Anderson/Gallows arrive and you have the AJ/Roman program starting, you can't help but connect the dots that WWE Bullet Club would be the thing Roman fights going forward.

I base all of this off absolutely nothing of course.

When Bullet Club come up, either they're all heel or they're turning on Styles. There's just no third (heel Reigns) option. Embrace it while you can
They'll probably tease them joining Styles and beat him up, then while we're thinking they will side with Roman, Roman will get beat down to. That's how the match will end.

The next ppv will feature BC v Roman and AJ in the main event

Dude, at what point do you just tap out. My God man.

Dixie won't give up until either she's dead, her parents are bankrupt, or her parents say no. She's in this game for the long haul. If you think she wouldn't just stream matches happening at the warehouse to Youtube after the TV deal ends to keep the company going, you haven't been paying attention

My goal is to live long enough to see the inevitable puppet wrestling matches aired on public access stations

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The ring seems comically small in person.

I feel like the only person not wearing a dead giveaway.

shaowebb

Hmmm...so Undertaker is rumored to be pulled from all future WWE events? This is fine by me really. He's more a gimmick than a wrestler at this point. His performances gas out quick and he gets super gross and drooly. He's just a mess right now. He's old, out of shape and he's been pushing forever out there just trying to keep the company in ticket sales. Its time though for him to retire. Pass the torch to the next generation to carry and just leave. I don't care if there's no one to pin his shoulders and send him out...he's The Undertaker. It'd be alright to see him just fade out into the sunset to mysteriously disappear leaving only an urn behind or something.

90's ended and I think its time to let those guys rest finally. Stop calling them back, and stop making them try to come out and be the men they were 20 years ago in the ring. It only hurts them and the memory of what they used to be like. Let em go. Getting too caught up in your own history is a good way to lose sight of the present.

90's ended and I think its time to let those guys rest finally. Stop calling them back, and stop making them try to come out and be the men they were 20 years ago in the ring. It only hurts them and the memory of what they used to be like. Let em go. Getting too caught up in your own history is a good way to lose sight of the present.

But they're popular. I like having my favorite wrestlers come back because it means less screen time for losers like the Wyatts, or Dolph Ziggler.

Barrage

Looking back, i'm realizing the best WWE Development territory...was ECW. Because it was the place that gave guys that were already good in the ring the mic time to become complete packages. And hid guys' weaknesses, leaving a blueprint for success.

Austin. Foley hit another level in ECW. Raven leveled u before going to WCW.

NXT should have a much higher percentage of promos. Make those squash matches go down smooth.

CfzIBNsUEAAVGUT.jpg

broz0rs

I'm getting the impression Roman won't turn heel by attacking AJ. Styles is just not that over (for PG audience) enough. If he does turn heel, it will be by attacking Shane?

Fox318

Man this lapsed fan.

Between what he has destroyed and his out of the ring antics hulk should not be held high on anyone's list.

Top Bottom