• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Zach

Good RAW. All the way through.

Wow that was a great raw all the youngsters stepping up . My only worry is didn't they do this like two years ago only to have hhh squash it

Wow despite it looking shit on paper that wasn't a bad main event. Good Raw start to finish confirmed.

That was a fun Raw. No real complaints.

That was good. Everything was good. Nothing was bad. See you next week
Would you look at this? Happy for you guys. Hopefully next week starts a streak.

Heroman

Banned
That main event would've been even better if they would just commit to Reigns being an asshole tweener champ.

Had to be one of the overall best 3 hour Raws they've done. Good crowd who's more into the show than themselves, all the newer guys and new hires showed out, solid storytelling, good matches, no Authority thank baby jesus, a face showrunner who enjoys watching the wrestlers wrestle.

This stuff is easy, man. Why don't they get it

Tweener have and will always sucked.

That main event would've been even better if they would just commit to Reigns being an asshole tweener champ.

Had to be one of the overall best 3 hour Raws they've done. Good crowd who are more into the show than themselves, all the newer guys and new hires showed out, solid storytelling, good matches, no Authority thank baby jesus, a face showrunner who enjoys watching the wrestlers wrestle.

This stuff is easy, man. Why don't they get it

But...showrunners aren't supposed to CONGRATULATE their employees! What kind of generation are we living in!?

Tweener have and will always sucked.

Tweener Stone Cold is the best gimmick ever so nah I won't hear this. it's a super interesting character to have on the show, especially when it occurs naturally like it has with Reigns.

Cena is not a tweener, btw. He's a superman babyface the WWE refuses to evolve so a portion of the audience boos him. Reigns has a shot at being a legit tweener and has obviously already adjusted his attitude in the ring, but they haven't yet gone all the way with it.

Barrage

Fucking greaaaaaaat RAW. Crews/Social Outcasts are in a program. Unthinkable to have progression that low on the card.

No, you dont give Styles the belt. You have Seth or Bray beat him and make them as top guys. Having Styles win now buries Reigns more than it elevates A.J.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There's a serious heel deficit in the company right now. They either need to push Owens even higher or do something with Reigns.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sami's close call doesn't look as bad as Sasha eating it at TakeOver Brooklyn and she was in a match the next day.

I have to say, I enjoyed seeing happy posts from you folks this week, compared to last.

I'll say it again, this show is so much better without Steph snarling into a Mic and talking down to the talent. Leave that to the actual talent. Good stuff.

The Outsiders angle is such a tough one to finesse and get right, so no matter how great they did tonight, I still have doubts on how they'll execute the Anderson/Gallows stuff going forward.

Heroman

Banned
Tweener Stone Cold is the best gimmick ever so nah I won't hear this. it's a super interesting character to have on the show, especially when it occurs naturally like it has with Reigns.

Cena is not a tweener, btw. He's a superman babyface the WWE refuses to evolve so a portion of the audience boos him. Reigns has a shot at being a legit tweener and has obviously already adjusted his attitude in the ring, but they haven't yet gone all the way with it.
Tweener work because the person is so over that nothing bookers do cause change what fans think of them like Taker. Roman on the other isnt over with most of the crowd most of the crowd so he wouldn't be a good fit. He would get booed loke 99% of the time.

There's a serious heel deficit in the company right now. They either need to push Owens even higher or do something with Reigns.

This was always going to be a problem with their refusal to turn one of Ambrose or Reigns heel. The heel side of the roster is almost pathetically thin

Rumor is that he'll hold it until Summerslam. No word on who he'll drop it to though.

Miz-Ziggler-SummerSlam-gifs-001.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This was always going to be a problem with their refusal to turn one of Ambrose or Reigns heel. The heel side of the roster is almost pathetically thin

Think about it, the number two heel in the company is the Miz, at least as far as full time acts go. I mean, I love the Miz, but he's midcard. Every up and coming heel act was either neutered or turned face just recently.

Mahonay

Banned
Just started watching through RAW. Cesaro vs Owens to start? Yes please.

"I AM THE HEADLOCK MASTER!". I fucking love KO so much.

Top Bottom