• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Barrage

Do overall and current. We will welcome you with opens arms no matter what, like the WWE Universe to Dean Ambrose.

Scott Hall said Hogan (allegedly) saw how The Outsider would job all the time and it never hurt them so he figured he'd try it. So he put Piper over al the way and, as Hall said, he got a real high from it.

I guess come Starrcade 97 he decided to get sober again.

How many blockbusters has Savio Vega starred in?

Go ahead and list them, but make it quick. I don't wanna sit here until I'm 90, like you already are.
Beef.... Shit. You ok mane?

The Rock v Road Dogg. This will be a match of exchanging punches. Well, at least one guy can do more.

Why I'm the hell would you make Billy Gunn a singles guy? This dude been here since fucking 1994 and he can't talk, he isn't the best in the ring, he was just a good look.

Kaladin

All Time Fave Five:

1. Ric Flair
2. Mick Foley
3. Undertaker
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. The Rock

Honorable mention: Daniel Bryan / Bryan Danielson

Triple H is in there at #7 or so, and he could climb depending on how he runs things, but we'll see. Vince would be in at #8.

So on Monday, Cesaro actually showed some character. Was he being fed lines in his secret agent microphone?

How Al Snow get hit in the head 5 times with a chair and gets back up but Holly, the hardcore champion gets hit once and he's.

Nothing has changed sparky.

Maybe I'm just being self centred, but Lucha underground REALLY need to start looking at some proper distribution worldwide.

The fact that Season 3 is currently being filmed and there's no legal way for wannabe fans in the UK to watch is bloody annoying.

My fave five

Brooklyn Brawler
Salvatore Sincere
Barry Horowitz
Iron Mike Sharpe
Rene Goulet

You know no one gives a fuck about you when you have a kendo stick match and they'd rather focus on an unsanctioned backstage match.

Steve Blackman deserves so much more.

Bossman v Taker in Hell in a Cell WM. AWESOME!

All time fave five:

1) Rick Rude
2) Shawn Michaels
3) Steve Austin
4) Jake Roberts
5) Randy Savage

Current fave five:

1) Kevin Owens
2) Asuka
3) Samoa Joe
4) Sasha Banks
5) Bayley

Heroman

Banned
12_Retro_03282016cg_Owens_005--8015202f98e4a7f2a5cfdc3cb36f4d49.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Talk about cheapening the belt

Owens won't be WHC this year.

Cagey

Banned
All time huh.

1. Rock
2. Owen Hart
3. Macho
4. Austin
5. Nature Boy
6. Razor
7. Eddie
8. Iron Sheik
9. Goldberg
10. Nash
11. Shawn Michaels

Tom Nook

Current WWE Fav Five:
KO
Finn Balor
AJ
Cesaro
Asuka

ALL time WWE/F Fav Five:
Bret Hart
Macho Man
CM Punk
D-Bryan
Shawn Michaels

LU Fav Five
Son of Havoc
Angelico
Prince Puma
The Mack
Matanza

ALL time Jobbers Fav Five:
Brooklyn Brawler
Al Snow
Gillberg
Glacier
Tyler Breeze

So apparently Nash wanted to come back in and he thought that things would be the same in the locker room. So he got angry because the number one guy is telling him how the match will go down. Nash has to understand that you're coming from wCw and everyone is already skeptical as to if their spot is going to be in jeopardy. THEN dude, you left. You're no Ric Flair or Hogan, I mean even more so they weren't going to walk all over your top guys like Austin, Rock, Taker, Angle etc but you walked out so you have to start over. You're no legend like those two I mentioned, so you can't get mad because someone is telling you what to do. This wasn't wCw anymore dude.

Fox318

Fav 5 vehicles in wrasslin

Harly Race's Honda
Hulk Hogan Monster Truck
Kurt Angle's scooter
Steve Austin's quad
Ryback's Dodge Charger with CM Punk plates

Backflip

Well here goes:

All-time Fave Five:

1: Hulk Hogan
2: Bret Hart
3: Shawn Michaels
4: The Undertaker
5: Randy Savage

Honorable mentions: Ultimate Warrior, Kevin Nash, Mr Perfect, Scott Hall, Sting, Goldberg, Yokozuna, Steve Austin, The Rock, Mick Foley (and probably others I forgot).

Current Fave Five (hard for me to do as I'm not too thrilled with the product):

1: Shinsuke Nakamura
2: Sami Zayn
3: Cesaro (I was in the Cesaro Section at WM XXX and realized I was holding the sign upside down the whole time)
4: Seth Rollins (even though I'm pissed that he was so careless with Sting)
5: Zack Ryder

If his career hadn't been cut short, Daniel Bryan would have been number one.

As a bonus, here is the interview of the Ultimate Warrior I did back in 2013:
http://youtu.be/HZIxMW_C-qc

If you knew how to talk to him he was awesome. I still have the full footage from that interview and I managed to make him laugh a few times. I was his last interview of the day and the Spanish guy that had the slot before mine pissed him off by asking him lame and barely intelligible questions. I thought the guy was about to piss himself.

And another picture:

CfLIHuEUYAIs9P8

Striker

Bret Hart
Randy Savage
The Rock
Mankind
Kurt Angle

Close calls: Mr. Perfect, Steve Austin, Eddie Guerrero. Chris Jericho

Also an Ultimate Warrior mark at WM6.

Verendus

Banned
Only Fave Five that counts:

1. The Rock, The Brahma Bull, The Great One, The Fast and the Furious
2. Big Daddy Dave Brotista
3. Eduardo Gory "Eddie" Guerrero Llanes
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. Stang

Current Fave Five:

1. Roman Reigns
2. Barack Lesnar
3. The
4. New
5. Day

That's all I got.

One guy who never gets a ppv match, Tiger Ali Sigh. I'm surprised he's not dancing or some other shit. Guy just barely gets on Raw. Lol.

Fox318

Guys who should have been shot on and lost

HBK by Vader
HHH by CM Punk
HHH by Booker T
HHH by Owen Hart
HHH by Rock
HHH by Tax
HHH by Y2J
HHH by Brock
John Cena by Brock
HHH by Sting
Hogan by Sting
Hogan by Flair
Erik Watts by WCW roster

As a bonus, here is the interview of the Ultimate Warrior I did back in 2013:
http://youtu.be/HZIxMW_C-qc

If you knew how to talk to him he was awesome. I still have the full footage from that interview and I managed to make him laugh a few times. I was his last interview of the day and the Spanish guy that had the slot before mine pissed him off by asking him lame and barely intelligible questions. I thought the guy was about to piss himself.
That's a great interview. Thanks for sharing (and conducting for that matter).

My favs are going to go in order from earliest fav to newest, and not as a retrospecrive look back at who I like currently.

1- Hawk (and LoD as a whole, but I was always Hawk when tag teaming with a bud)
2- Undertaker
3- Mortis (because he reminded me of a MK kharacter)
3- HHH.DX
4- Steve Blackman (because he reminded me of a Tekken character)
5- CM Punk (only because I heard he came out to AFI's music pre WWE, but this was admittedly after I had stopped watching wrestling. He got me interested in watching WMs and other PPVs at my uncle's over the past handful of years... before he left)

Honorable mention: Macho Man. I WAS Macho Man during high school. My wrassle friends always requested I do his voice since I did it so well.

mouserat

Neo Member
I haven't posted here for about two years so I want in on this fave five hypetrain

All time:

1) Eddy Guerrero
2) Mitsuharu Misawa
3) Chris Jericho (sorry I know he's a fat shill now, but WCW Jericho was my idol when I was a kid)
4) Daniel Bryan
5) Bull Nakano

Current:

1) Nakamura
2) Bork
3) Kevin Owens
4) Kota Ibushi
5) Samoa Joe

Currently, Shinsuke has me hooked and seeing the other talents such as Zayne, Styles, Cesaro and others, have renewed my interest in wrestling. But honestly, it has been these post Mania Raws that have me more hopeful.

Guys who should have been shot on and lost

HBK by Vader
HHH by CM Punk
HHH by Booker T
HHH by Owen Hart
HHH by Rock
HHH by Tax
HHH by Y2J
HHH by Brock
John Cena by Brock
HHH by Sting
Hogan by Sting