• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Well it took a week or so but I finally finished watching Halloween Havoc 95.

giphy.gif

Save me, Outsiders.

Current fave 5 having only returned to wrestling a little over a month ago

Nakamura
AJ Styles
Sami Zane
Asuka
The New Day

I've come to enjoy Jericho's heel antics now that he's not slowing down Styles' matches anymore. He made Ambrose look charismatic as a used tissue in that television show bit. M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COMs4sHEW1Q

OK the piece of shit on this show is horrible. He assumes that Chris Jericho, a guy who has no problem with putting people over wanted to beat AJ. Also it was his idea to kick out of the styles clash. Are you an idiot? I'm glad Jim put him in his place before eveb anawering it.

So they wanted to give Dr. Death a Gi and Halloween mask for his character lmfao. Jr, shooting on Raw.

Pikma

Banned
All time fave five:

Ultimo Dragon
Chris Jericho
Eddie Guerrero
Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker

Current fave five:

Asuka
Sami Zayn
Shinsuke Nakamura
Kevin Owens
Bushi

Mahonay

Banned
In no particular order -

Current top 5:
KO
Cesaro
Nakamura
Sasha Banks
Will Ospreay

AJ and Okada barely miss theat list

All-time top 5:
Bret Hart
Eddie
Steve Austin
D-Bry
Kurt

Jericho also barely misses this list.

Kane is like Ralphy from a Christmas Story when it comes to these fire balls. You'll shoot your eye out kid, well this time he did Chyna in.

Current Fave Five from the WWE bubble
1. KING BURIED! I mean Barrett
2. Bayley
3. Sami Zayn
4. Kevin Owens
5. Enzo Amore

All time? look you already know Kane tops this list and that's what matters, I'll give a quick HM to Foley.

WWE put up a two years worth of Ruthless Aggression era Raws on the Network. Checked out the Sacramento Rock Concert episode and they cut the whole thing out except for the beginning of it. A damn shame.

Fuzyfrog

Hmm fav five is something ive been thinking about lately..

All time would have to be

1. Eddie
2. Bret
3. WCW Jericho
4. Owen
5. Hall/Malenko

Current hmmm

1. Nakamura
2. Rusev
3. Asuka
4. Cesaro
5. Motivated Brock

6. #signevie

Nekofrog

Banned
Kane is like Ralphy from a Christmas Story when it comes to these fire balls. You'll shoot your eye out kid, well this time he did Chyna in.

who's the equivalent of farkus getting his tongue stuck to a flag pole?

All Time:
  1. DDP

I was actually watching some of his stuff for the first time in like 18 years from WCW and remembered why I liked the dude so much back then. really entertaining.

All-time Fave Five

1. Macho Man
2. Mick Foley
3. Daniel Bryan
4. CM Punk
5. The Rock

Celebrity Wing: Andy Kaufman

Current Fave Five

1. Bayley
2. The New Day
3. Shinsuke Nakamura
4. Zack Ryder
5. Cesaro

Honorable Mentions: Sasha Banks, Kevin Owens, Rusev

Also Good: Sami Zayn, Sheamus, Tyler Breeze, Titus O'Neil, Stardust, Heath Slater, Bo Dallas, Enzo, Dean Ambrose, Alicia Fox, Becky Lynch, American Alpha, Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe

Please Get Away From TNA, Bill DeMott Is Gone: EC3

who's the equivalent of farkus getting his tongue stuck to a flag pole?

I was actually watching some of his stuff for the first time in like 18 years from WCW and remembered why I liked the dude so much back then. really entertaining.
I'd possibly say Mick Foley because he keeps coming back for more when the corporation doesn't want him.

Now, Daniel Bryan because it's like they triple dog dared him to keep doing suicide dives to fuck up his head.
DDP gotta be in the WWE HOF next year
Kevin Sullivan and,Vader,and DDP are three guys I say should go in.

Sanjuro

DDP was real cool for a hot moment, in a company that didn't give a shit about him rising.

I still remember his Nitro match with Sting. That was his peak.

Top Bottom