• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Hearing Austin talk about Bossman, he doesn't look that damn big imo. Then again, I never saw him in person. But still he doesn't look all that menacing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hearing Austin talk about Bossman, he doesn't look that damn big imo. Then again, I never saw him in person. But still he doesn't look all that menacing.

WWF 1985-1992 disrupts your senses. Bossman is fucking massive.

Hell even WWE 2014 was messing with my mind. Justin Gabriel looked like the Great Kahli when they sent him down to NXT, and Jack Swagger looks like Hagrid.

WWF 1985-1992 disrupts your senses. Bossman is fucking massive.

Hell even WWE 2014 was messing with my mind. Justin Gabriel looked like the Great Kahli when they sent him down to NXT, and Jack Swagger looks like Hagrid.
Idk man. It would probably be better to see him in person. Obviously Show and Khalinare huge. Henry is huge girth wise as he's only what, 6'2. But Ray looks smaller.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Takayama might also be in my top 5
VyQshuM.gif

Listening to Meltzer try to change Cornette's mind about Lucha Underground is just damn funny. He's not having it. Jim isn't for the circus act.

Zach

I can't decide if Hawk falling off the Titantron on RAW or Judy Bagwell cutting a promo from her hospital bed on Nitro is worse.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Idk man. It would probably be better to see him in person. Obviously Show and Khalinare huge. Henry is huge girth wise as he's only what, 6'2. But Ray looks smaller.

There is a Survivor Series match in 1999 where it is Big Show versus Mideon, Viscera, Albert, and Boss Man and while Boss Man is the smallest person in the ring he's only about half a head/one full head smaller than Big Show.

It's a fucking shame, Cornette has been doing this forever, he can say whatever the fuck he wants. Even if he doesn't like the product. Marks getting worked up over something they have no damn business in.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Lucha Underground's baffling season 3 decisions don't change the fact that Jim Cornette is an out of touch nobody that killed ROH and has never contributed anything interesting creatively since the early 90s.

It's a fucking shame, Cornette has been doing this forever, he can say whatever the fuck he wants. Even if he doesn't like the product. Marks getting worked up over something they have no damn business in.

I can't stand Cornettes heavy saliva breathing. Dudes gonna have a heart attack while shooting.

Top Bottom