• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

There is a Survivor Series match in 1999 where it is Big Show versus Mideon, Viscera, Albert, and Boss Man and while Boss Man is the smallest person in the ring he's only about half a head/one full head smaller than Big Show.
I'll have to look out for this one.

Time to politik....

SEFF IS DEAD *chairshot*

SEFF IS IN HELL

4nnJmk1.jpg

hertog

Fav five.

Ric flair
Macho man
Disco Inferno
Sid
Jericho

Wcw heel Jericho is my favorite of all time.

Biggest pop: when Jericho beat HHH on raw for the world title (also worst moment when they reversed the decision)

Aiii

So not worth it
So get this.

I, as a Dutch person, a country that does not get Raw on TV, can't watch the latest Raw on the WWE Network. This despite not having Hulu or anything else impeding them from giving it to me.

So, starting this week apparently, the fuckers started uploading the Hulu version of Raw to YouTube for those places: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzbDuXzgnZ0

For free.

This company.

Recall

So I spent the last 12 days in Greece and was social media silent to help avoid all Mania spoilers, and I managed to avoid them all.

Watched Wrestlemania 32 in full last night and enjoyed it overall, I was entertained by the hell in a cell fight even if it was very drawn out and the crowd reaction made the main event intriguing. Ambrose vs Lesnar was a bit shit and I don't like the current Lesnar match style, I get why it's like that but think at Mania I was expecting more.

Women's championship match and IC championship match were the personal highlights of the show. I don't watch the weekly TV product and can't wait to see what the next PPV offers for those titles.

Adree

So get this.

I, as a Dutch person, a country that does not get Raw on TV, can't watch the latest Raw on the WWE Network. This despite not having Hulu or anything else impeding them from giving it to me.

So, starting this week apparently, the fuckers started uploading the Hulu version of Raw to YouTube for those places: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzbDuXzgnZ0

For free.

This company.

Isn't it really USA Network the one keeping them from putting it on the network next day? Getting the Hulu cut sucks but I guess it's better than nothing.

Sorry, I guess I'll never forgive him for how Miss Elizabeth ended up.
I wish I knew the full story on that. As kids we knew he was on something and we also saw how bad she looked when she was dating him. But he fucked up a good thing and eventually he paid for it. At least he's decided to give his life to Christ.

Adree

Thanks man, I never knew how the full story went down. That picture of them two together with him flexing is scary and disgusting. Even as a kid, I knew something about him seemed strange as he shouldn't be looking like that as his good days were over. And she started to look like a look a like Ms Elizabeth.

Browny

Banned
All of your lists are terrible and I'm mad at you all. Where is Browny?

We heah...
dance.gif

Some good Fave Fives. I found my original Fave Five posting, which was:

1. Big Van Vader
2. Masahiro Chono
3. Surfer Sting
4. Rick Rude
5. Steven Regal

Current Fave Five would probably be:

1. Zack Sabre Jnr
  2. Kevin Owens
  3. Antonio Cesaro
  4. Shinsuke Nakamura
  5. Tomohiro Ishii

Now Fave Five tag team - all time:

1. Hollywood Blonds
  2. Windham & Rhodes
  3. Cesaro & Kidd
  4. Those Damn Dudleys
  5. Cactus Jack and Maxx Payne

And current:

1. Enzo & Cass
  2. New Day
  3. American Alpha
  4. Hype Bros
  5. War Machine

Aiii

So not worth it
Isn't it really USA Network the one keeping them from putting it on the network next day? Getting the Hulu cut sucks but I guess it's better than nothing.

It doesn't matter. If they can put it on YouTube in these countries, they can put it on the Network, there's no difference there. The USA Network only cares about US folks.

Except that they could actually get some subscribers if they put it on the Network.

It doesn't matter. If they can put it on YouTube in these countries, they can put it on the Network, there's no difference there. The USA Network only cares about US folks.

Except that they could actually get some subscribers if they put it on the Network.

It's likely in their contract w/ USA that a full 3 hour version of RAW can't be on that Network, but that doesn't apply for lesser versions of the show, such as the Hulu Version.

klonere

Banned
Hype Bros in a fav five you serious? They are the definition of S A W F T. Zack got his Mania moment in exchange for having to be around Mojo for extended periods of time because no-one else would take that bullet.

Current Fave Five, based off what I'm watching, modern and old.

1. Will O'Spreay
2. Kenta Kobash (going through the incredible "History of...." 9 hour long videos on youtube)
3. Mark "Haskins" Haskins
4. Shingo Takagi
5. Becky Lynch

my first WrassleGAF fave five had Dolph Ziggler on it :(

current, though:

- AJ Styles
- Will Ospreay
- Samoa Joe
- American Alpha
- Baron Corbin

Adree

I get that.

Changes nothing on the question of: why is it on YouTube and not on the Network?

Does it have commercials on Youtube or something? I mean can't you just run a Youtube app or webpage (like the Amazon Fire stick has) and play it?

Remember when Snowglobe Kliq carried this thread ?

Weren't there, like, three of you? In a thread regularly posted in by, like, a dozen people? The New Generation era of WrassleGAF was small potatoes compared to the ratings juggernaut it is today.

Snowglobe Kliq never needed an |OT2|.

Browny

Banned
Weren't there, like, three of you? In a thread regularly posted in by, like, a dozen people? The New Generation era of WrassleGAF was small potatoes compared to the ratings juggernaut it is today.

Snowglobe Kliq never needed an |OT2|.

giphy.gif

Also, I'm a huge Ryder mark. I watched every single one of Z True Long Island Story, and eagerly awaited them being released on Youtube.

klonere

Banned
You know, if Maryse is sticking around for a while...

Miz should get a modern Honky run with the IC belt. For a LONG ass time being a total piece of shit.

Modern Honky run aka Seth Rollins WHC reign

hertog

Even though a lot of people have soured on Jericho, he actually has a really good run this time around.

He's gotten a bit slower in the ring, but he has been very reliant during this injury era.

Browny

Banned
Just looking at the headline talent, so many matches could be dope as hell...

Nakamura or Styles vs Sheamus
Nakamura or Styles vs Rusev
Nak vs Jericho could be good too

I don't have much interest in seeing Nak vs Styles 2 - purely because I don't think it would come close to measuring up to WK.

Japan is probably the one place where Reigns won't get booed. Vince will love it.

Menome

Filthy kideo games talk:

Anyone here on PS4 Dark Souls III, around Level 38 and don't mind being used as a mule for some items for 15 minutes?

Browny

Banned
He's been really good. Don't understand the hate. More entertaining than most of the roster... Ziggler, Reigns, Usos, etc.

Jericho has that ability to make you pay attention to his promos - whether the writing or booking is good or not, it's rare that his segments are uninteresting or bland.

Top Bottom