• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Luckily Luna had the Butcher Vachon and Maddog Vachon
Yeah, she never got what she deserved and it was so sad. I hate how she never got the belt because Sable forgot to bring her gear. I mean fuck, have Luna win on a house show then make Sable bring the title to the next tapings or whatever. Even catching her off guard and making her lose. She was still under contract.

bjork

I feel like, if Bull hadn't gotten popped with coke and then fired, Luna would've had a little run in there between Bull/Bertha/Aja/whoever.

Man what people in OT side just don't get is some fun of being a wrestling fan is knowing it's carny.

I keep waiting for the day when someone makes a thread like "civil war re-enactments? they don't even really kill each other and we already know who wins" or something.

Strax

Maybe its just me but Hulk Hogan and John Cleese could be brothers

8235675573bce1ba7eb01a2dda70614d.jpg
784b9ebd782803a370c6f86bb06b85f3.jpg

It's like I've been saying for a while

Enjoy New Day while it's there. Like the Shield, the Raw's coming where they're given 5 minutes notice that they're breaking up so they can't shoot it down and offer something else instead.

I feel like, if Bull hadn't gotten popped with coke and then fired, Luna would've had a little run in there between Bull/Bertha/Aja/whoever.

I keep waiting for the day when someone makes a thread like "civil war re-enactments? they don't even really kill each other and we already know who wins" or something.
Who knows man, if he didn't get rid of the division she could've been champion. Nevermind, he would've gave it to Sunny.

Sblargh

Banned
Watched lucha underground for the first time just now (apart from the random YouTube video) and I think I found my home.
It's corny, over the top, so much fun.
That 3 v 3 at the main event was just insane. So many fun spots. Also, so well booked in general. Big strong guy is big and strong so lucha flipping is less effective, forcing the team to do a little extra work to take him down. So good.

I don't know. It worked out great for Bret Hart, Taker and HBK
In this day im age it isn't a good thing because they don't know how to capitalize.

If they don't let new day win that damn WWE championship they're fucking idiots and need to go fuck themselves. You have these guys who probably sell as much merchandise as John Cena and they're hot as well. Give them the title and let them defend it under free bird rules. It'll actually make the title picture interesting, someone interesting will have it, and it's never been done. It's not like they're all green and not capable of holding their own.

In this day im age it isn't a good thing because they don't know how to capitalize.

If they don't let new day win that damn WWE championship they're fucking idiots and need to go fuck themselves. You have these guys who probably sell as much merchandise as John Cena and they're hot as well. Give them the title and let them defend it under free bird rules. It'll actually make the title picture interesting, someone interesting will have it, and it's never been done. It's not like they're all green and not capable of holding their own.
If they win the the title, it's just for the eventual Reigns 3 on 1. Which they lose.

If they win the the title, it's just for the eventual Reigns 3 on 1. Which they lose.
If they were still heel, yes that would be the garbage situation. Now that they're face, it would be interesting to see who would beat them.

Lol at Taker calling Mideon on a cell phone. At least it wasn't the Zack Morris phone.

Exodust

Banned
Randy Orton was on Arabic TV because he's in Dubai for some comic con and he said he'll be back by Summerslam.

Not a fan myself, thought some of you might have liked to know. Even though it's not some definitive thing or anyway.

bjork

so I worked all night, went to LAX, came back home, ready to finally take care of my stupid yards, and the lawn mower is dead. Lovely.

Bubba T

I knew the OP was a lost cause from the onset, so aside from one post, I didn't even bother to engage him in a conversation because I knew it would go nowhere quickly.

I sensed it too, but I just wanted to participate for the fuckery

Zach

Man, 1998 WCW. You're even trying to sabotage the cruiserweight division now, with the LWO ruining finishes of the good matches on the show.

Bubba T

Viscera v Big Show is Vince's idea of a main event. My eyes are getting heavy.

Good thing Taker is coming out, put an end to it

There was a RAW IS WAR where Taker and Kane came out like 2-3 times during matches and destroyed people in the ring because they were upset or something.

Aiii

So not worth it
OP of that thread is right, wrestling is WWE and it is shit right now. I can't imagine anyone watching Mania and getting back into wrestling after it, so while I appreciate people fighting the OP on it, it is hard to argue the reasoning.

Pointing them to LU or NXT is okay, but of course that is not going to be what people associate with wrestling. WWE is the only game in town and everyone knows it.

Breaking news: Xpac did an interview without screaming.

I wish Triple H stop talking about getting someone over. He can't even get himself over. The most popular party in his dx were nao. And they were already popular without him.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Breaking news: Xpac did an interview without screaming.

I wish Triple H stop talking about getting someone over. He can't even get himself over. The most popular party in his dx were nao. And they were already popular without him.

Everyone in DX is over brother.

Top Bottom