• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

DMczaf

Stick shots, blood the hard way, and a standing crowd the entire time.

Bring back Cornette to be in Vader's corner so we can have the war of awesome promos between he and Heyman.

Cornette?

Fuck that mess.

001.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brock wouldn't give a shit because he's not a mark and would be cashing a big check for working with Hogan.

also doesn't work when Hogan put over Brock more than anybody

RBH

WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall recently spoke with Title Match Wrestling about former New Japan Pro Wrestling stars Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows, who worked with Hall's son Cody Hall in the Bullet Club, defecting to WWE.

"I'm happy for Anderson and Gallows. Anderson is kind of like Arn, the mannerisms in the ring. Gallows was Festus before, and he did that pretty cool. He's talented, I like him. Anybody who shows love for my kid, I got love for. Cody told me that a lot of time sponsors take them out and he holds court, he's so funny."

Hall also spoke about how he's happy that his son is around top guys, such as AJ Styles, who don't drink or do drugs, something he points out wasn't the same when he was coming up in the business.

"I'm really happy that Cody got to hang out with (AJ Styles). AJ's one of those guys that don't drink, don't do drugs. Like the Young Bucks. I'm just happy that my son is around guys on top who do that. They still go out and have fun, but I came up in an era where all the top guys drank and did drugs."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJmSCM38WSY

Fuck this OT's ratings have picked up, 400 posts behind, fuck that.

How are they fucking up Corbin's entrance now that he's main roster? That was the first thing they got right in NXT!

Watching Smackdown..Renallo really does need to be on RAW.

From the director who brought us this.
LGg2rkZGgwbMQ.gif

Valkrai

Cali gets JoMo?!?!
Is that really the best we got?

Hey, Johnny Mundo is pretty awesome in LU.
Although Rock definitely should've been placed there, didn't expect them to mention Morrison.

Edit: I'm more offended that Mojo Rawley is on there. Didn't they have any wrestlers better that came from Virginia?

Valentus

I find interesting that not only WWE doesnt give a fuck about using the Bullet Club name and letting their talent to name it in their twitter accounts... but rather its like they are encouraging the fanbase to learn more about the bullet club in NJPW

"Yeah, you know the bullet club right? The hottest shit in Japan and Indy World? Well now we have their 4 biggest stars!!! Watch their matches in Japan to see how awesome they were... and how more awesome they will be in WWE!"

I dont think WWE PR would do something like that if they dont have some advanced negotiations with NJPW for the use of the name.

I find interesting that not only WWE doesnt give a fuck about using the Bullet Club name and letting their talent to name it in their twitter accounts... but rather its like they are encouraging the fanbase to learn more about the bullet club in NJPW

"Yeah, you know the bullet club right? The hottest shit in Japan and Indy World? Well now we have their 4 biggest stars!!! Watch their matches in Japan to see how awesome they were... and how more awesome they will be in WWE!"

I dont think WWE PR would do something like that if they dont have some advanced negotiations with NJPW for the use of the name.

They must of made a deal is the only thing I could think of.

Anth0ny

big e on twitter:

Less than a year ago, we had to damn near beg for a single item on shop. This Wrestlemania week, The New Day was #1 in Merch sales.

I wonder if they'll stay #1 when cena comes back

DMczaf

big e on twitter:

Less than a year ago, we had to damn near beg for a single item on shop. This Wrestlemania week, The New Day was #1 in Merch sales.

It also doesn't hurt that New Day's merch is pretty damn cool.

My friend wears his New Day shirt to EDM shows all the time, and it's always a conversation starter.

Rellik

big e on twitter:

Of course not.

He'll have a new violet coloured t-shirt that will destroy everyone in merch sales.

Top Bottom