• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Was the second gif also to bury Cena before his rise to shine?

It was the glorious Spirit Squad.

spiritsquad.gif

Oh man, DX could totally shove the Young Bucks into a box and ship it to ROH

NeoGAF Poster Jimmy King, this was a great idea! Thanks for bringing up DX, friend.

That would be great for the build to Mania, which ends in Triple H and HBK getting shipped back to... Titan Towers? A retirement home? Idk

Falconarrow is Seth Rollins.

And yes, fuck Hogan his shit was very stale at that point and it's no wonder fans started turning on him around that time.

DMczaf

Almost every single promo he did post KOTR 96 through WM14 was amazing. Whole new appreciation for Real Ass Stone Cold after my 96-97 rewatch. Even the little things like his interactions with people on the way to the ring when the WWE was doing those really great boxing walk out shots.

GOAT

I love that Triple H uses the boxing walkout shot on NXT takeovers. He actually borrows quiet a bit from that 96-97 era

I love that Triple H uses the boxing walkout shot on NXT takeovers. He actually borrows quiet a bit from that 96-97 era

I don't know why they stopped using them. They do nothing but make the atmosphere and TV presentation better. Plus those little pre-match interviews they used to do that went right into the walk out. The little things, man.

Cena/Bryan was fucking electric. Honestly would say that was the start of Indie Cena

I don't know what was more shocking at the time. Bryan pinning Cena 1-2-3, or Brock destroying Cena. Clean wins over Cena aren't rare these days but this one was. I lost my shit. Brock completely destroying Cena was more just straight up funny.

I applaud your dedication to wanting DX to main event Wrestlemania, friend

Controversy creates cash.

Top Bottom