• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

somedevil

Someone on twitter is claiming to be falconarrow on reddit. He then posted a big spoiler for Raw tommorrow and says he will tell who he is after Raw.

Sounds like BS though.

Wni9erU.gif

Fuck Hogan

Hogan no selling aside, this is a beautiful gif haha

Someone on twitter is claiming to be falconarrow on reddit. He then posted a big spoiler for Raw tommorrow and says he will tell who he is after Raw.

Sounds like BS though.
Watch this be some ultra elaborate angle Vince has beeb working since SurSer '97 culminating in Punk vs Nakamura WM 33 main-event.
imagine tho for realz

I really do hope the Young Bucks make it to WWE and bury every tag team. Then I hope DX reunites to take them down at WrestleMania in the main event where the Bucks go over and turn face. Print the money.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wait Anderson and Gallows debuted? Against the fucking usos of all people?

Don't need them. Dudley's got that covered.

Dudleyz can't officially pass on "suck it" and other various kliq trademarks. In fact, DX vs. Bucks would be a worked shoot. Promos would be fire, and the winner gets the for real trademark to suck it and kliq gestures 4 lyfe. But the match is a work. Bucks win.

God damn it beef.

I applauded whoever falconarrow was for quoting while he was ahead.

Too many insiders / leakers milk their 15 minutes of internet fame for everything its worth.

I applauded whoever falconarrow was for quoting while he was ahead.

Too many insiders / leakers milk their 15 minutes of internet fame for everything its worth.

He quit because he accidentally posted a reply in an AMA from his other, nonprivate account that could be checked by the company.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
1995 is the worst year in US pro wrestling. It's also the most interesting. If you're ever truly bored watch all of the RAWs/PPVs/Nitros/WCW PPVs on the network.

The year includes...

Two of the worst PPVs ever filmed in In Your House 4 and KOTR 1995.

The best bad PPV ever in Halloween Havoc 1995.

The true impact of Hogan's stranglehold on WCW.

Don't forget the Kliq too, 1995 is the height of their power.

It's also the height of the New Generation wrestlers with an outside profession.

Both WCW/WWF forming the ideas that will lead them into the promised land.

1994 isn't quite as historically bad, neither is 1993. 1995 remember has the B PPV expansion. 1996-1997 are quite simply two of the best years in wrestling period and outside of a couple of gimmick PPVs like Souled Out and Uncensored 1996 are pretty much impeccable.

Kaladin

February 1997 : In Your House Final Four

If modern day WWE saw Roman Reigns drop out of competition due to possible career ending injury, it would be a clusterfuck.

Luckily, they had 5 (yes, 5) legit main event stars alongside HBK ready to fill the plug at a moment's notice.

Real Ass Stone Cold is being Stone Cold and kicking the shit out of Brett Hart any chance he gets.

The Hitman is the biggest example of this new attitude Vince keeps saying everyone has and he's went from being a happy to be here good guy to a whiny bitch.

Undertaker is still kicking ass and taking names.

Vader is still kicking ass and taking names but with but now with Paul Bearer at his side while he feuds with Taker.

Sid is staring into cameras hard and declaring that he is the master and ruler of the world.

This show was kind of a two match card. The other good match on the card was Hunter Herst Helmsley vs Rocky Miavia which is both the start of The Rock's first push and the debut of Chyna. Between this and the first match on Thursday Raw Thursday these two had a great two match series.

The main event however is what we're here to see. These four go at it. It's a hell of a brawl. Vader is busted open early and wears a crimson mask most of the match. The ruling where you can eliminate opponents by throwing them over the top rope is odd, but kind of works in that this is a rematch of sorts from the end of the Rumble.

Hitman secures the win and gets the gold again. But it could be a short lived reign as he must face Sid the next night on Raw for the belt....and then Undertaker is waiting in the wings at Mania as a consolation prize for being eliminated last....and we all know how that turns out.

Overall, this PPV got a C, but the main event itself is a B+ and worth seeking out.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I gave Halloween Havoc '95 an F. It's a must-watch.

I could give it an F without blinking. I could give it an A without blinking. It's both at the same time.

IYH:Final Four is one of my all time favorite shows. The card is okay with the highlight being the debut of Chyna, but that main event is perfect.

I love that Austin is so frustrated with the product he always holds back on his comments. AJ not going over at Mania made Austin almost finally go "what the fuck are you doing".

Dudleyz can't officially pass on "suck it" and other various kliq trademarks. In fact, DX vs. Bucks would be a worked shoot. Promos would be fire, and the winner gets the for real trademark to suck it and kliq gestures 4 lyfe. But the match is a work. Bucks win.

God damn it beef.

DX, eh?
hqdefault.jpg

For when you absolutely have to bury someone:
spirit_squad_ovw_box.jpg

Kaladin

IYH:Final Four is one of my all time favorite shows. The card is okay with the highlight being the debut of Chyna, but that main event is perfect.

This was an era where the undercard was kind of meh. Even when you had bright spots like Triple H vs The Rock before they got big, or even the self destruction of Owen and Bulldog, it was still largely forgettable.

Their main event scene is on fire though and it was a great match.

Oh man, DX could totally shove the Young Bucks into a box and ship it to ROH

NeoGAF Poster Jimmy King, this was a great idea! Thanks for bringing up DX, friend.

Striker

The Bulldog/Owen and Doug Furnas/Phil Lefon match was fun there. Main event was very fun all around. Solid PPV. I loved the year of 1997 for WWF but WCW was equally as thoroughly enjoyable.

Top Bottom