• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Tom Nook

Spoilers for RAW tonight!

* Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson interrupt a backstage AJ Styles interview. They greeted each other and gave pleasantries. Gallows and Anderson made it clear they have Styles' back at Payback

smirk.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cesaro's theme sucks because all of the new guys get cool themes and he has a butt-rock theme with random sirens when he obviously needs to have a theme that sounds like one of the new James Bond-esque Muse songs.

Manbig

I am legitimately excited to tune into RAW when I get home from school. They've been doing fine work ever since the Wrestlemania shitshow. I wonder who we have to thank for this.

Zach

The English are the worst. Let me tell you why: I'm watching Capital Carnage '98 right now and someone has been blowing a whistle through the entirety of the first two matches. What is wrong with you people? I hold everyone in the crowd responsible for not putting a stop to such nonsense. It's like Bill Alfonso is managing every match.

I dont want
AJ Styles to turn heel :( Feels like a sour way to put Reigns over him as the good guy and stack the odds...when it should be AJ as the underdog

Mahonay

Banned
I am legitimately excited to tune into RAW when I get home from school. They've been doing fine work ever since the Wrestlemania shitshow. I wonder who we have to thank for this.
A lot of the NXT call ups and HHH signed talent are involved...so we're probably seeing more of Haitch's influence on RAW right now. The first RAW after Mania at least was said to still be booked by Vince, but it seems like he's maybe warming up to the ideas his son-in-law is pushing forward. We'll see how long that lasts for. I'm surprised we're still getting actual story progression week to week right now. Usually it's back to the same old shit by this point.

It's super weird that Shane is still there. I'd like to know what he hell is the plan for that going forward and why he's there at all right now.

Pikma

Banned
I dont want
AJ Styles to turn heel :( Feels like a sour way to put Reigns over him as the good guy and stack the odds...when it should be AJ as the underdog
Agreed. But I think there's more to it.
AJ assured to Reigns he had nothing to do with Anderson & Gallows in a backstage promo after the attack

Caderfix

I dont want

You don't get it, friend. Don't you know Reigns is the only babyface you actually want? Don't let your emotions make you feel otherwise, you love Roman. Accept it.

oddjobs

Alvarez is speculating that Vince wanted Shane to win @ Wrestlemania but 'Taker either refused to do the job or got Vince to reconsider => Undertaker's not around and they're trotting Shane out week after week as if he'd won.

Weird.

Fuck, that ending sequence.

nice transition to the big ending and CRAZY smooth transition to the neutraliser

EDIT: Mauro is running interviews on Raw?

EDIT EDIT: We are THE timezone Beef. UTC.

Tom Nook

Spoilers for RAW tonight!

* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns comes out to deafening boos. He cuts his "the guy" promo and gives props to AJ Styles, who interrupts. AJ talks about their match at Payback and how he will leave with the title. Out of nowhere, Anderson and Gallows attack Reigns and lay him out to a massive unreal pop. Styles watched from the foot of the ramp as they laid Reigns out with Magic Killer

2661658sh3rtgf8oj.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Alvarez is speculating that Vince wanted Shane to win @ Wrestlemania but 'Taker either refused to do the job or got Vince to reconsider => Undertaker's not around and they're trotting Shane out week after week as if he'd won.

Weird.
This actually masks perfect sense and lines up with what they've been doing on RAW every week after Mania. Lol WWE. I love stupid shit like this.

Fox318

Weird.

So Taker all of a sudden would place himself above the company?

I don't buy it but Taker probably should have worked somebody else.

Cole asking Kevin about a paragraph long NBC spiel, if he has to read it verbatim, cowers apologetically, sounds like he was being yelled at by Dunn. Finishes by asking "Is Titus good in this?"

Strax

Damn, Shinsuke Nakamura
is not the show

OMG we got hear more commercial break talk.
Titus got namedropped

Striker

If that's the case then Shane should've faced someone different and have The Undertaker beat someone else...
They screwed it up and had three pointless, predictable matches. If you're going that route, at least go with something more reasonable in a story sense

Ambrose facing Undertaker
Shane facing Triple H
Reigns facing Lesnar

RBH

I wish this stream worked better for me, I want to listen to this audio of Michael Cole during the commercial break. :(

Hopefully someone is recording this so that it can be posted on a Botchamania or something.

*does a cannonball out of the thread to avoid spoilers*

Top Bottom