• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Gallows & Anderson took Reigns out, Styles looked conflicted

105044-bad-boys-shit-just-got-real-gi-nMpT.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Spoiler:

Reigns cuts the "I'm the guy" promo

I have no idea if this is true

edit: its true he cuts it a 4th straight time

Anth0ny

this stream is playing stuff during commercials and you can hear cole and jbl ripping on byron and saying all the behind the scenes shit

pretty interesting

bjork

Just got back brakes, a new water pipe, and a "service b" on my car. $255 out the door. Very glad to have a relative who owns a shop.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Just got back brakes, a new water pipe, and a "service b" on my car. $255 out the door. Very glad to have a relative who owns a shop.

What's the deal with Geralt, Triss, Lambert and Dandelion having American accents while everyone else sounds super British?

Aiii

So not worth it
I have no clue how Epico and Primo are a wrestling gimmick.

Are they supposed to be heels, do you Americans hate Puerto Rico?

Chopper

I have a friend at Raw right now, 4 rows from the front. Apparently Reigns is cutting a promo right now, but no-one can hear a word he's saying cos the booing is so loud!

Top Bottom