• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

L1uWOim.jpg

Kaladin

Friends, the first reported date for the taping of the Global Cruiserweight Series is up on the NXT Tickets site:

WWE NXT Tapings at Full Sail Live
Performance Date: 06/24/2016, 6:30 pm

It is listed as Available Soon with no info on time.

It is only 2 weeks after the June 9th NXT taping, I highly doubt they will only do 2 weeks on one taping (they usually do 3 or 4).

It is also odd that this date is a Friday (tapings are on Wed or Thurs)

It has been rumored the Cruiserweight Tournament will be taped June 20th - 24th.

New Dave breaking audio confirms it's an investment company run by Ron and Don Harris that's been funding TNA's latest tapings and is probably going to buy the company

Toki767

You know. It would be really great for Mania to be in the UK one year. Because then they could really do 7 hour show that would actually end by 11PM Eastern.

New Dave breaking audio confirms it's an investment company run by Ron and Don Harris that's been funding TNA's latest tapings and is probably going to buy the company

They get control? I understand Dixy was trying to stay in charge.

You know. It would be really great for Mania to be in the UK one year. Because then they could really do 7 hour show that would actually end by 11PM Eastern.

Plus they could do it at wembley like summerslam 92.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I do always get stuck behind someone that stands the whole time.

I wasn't smart enough to figure out that standing opposite the camera meant Sign Guy was going to block my view way too often. Also, I was sitting next to two enormous dudes wearing Roman Reigns shirts and looking grumpy as fuck their hero was being booed.

Kaladin

Friends, the first reported date for the taping of the Global Cruiserweight Series is up on the NXT Tickets site:

It is only 2 weeks after the June 9th NXT taping, I highly doubt they will only do 2 weeks on one taping (they usually do 3 or 4).

It has been rumored the Cruiserweight Tournament will be taped June 20th - 24th.

Due to the demand we will go on sale with the 6/24 NXT @FullSail THIS FRI at 10am! http://nxttickets.com

Toki767

It's kind of funny that the Harris brothers go from probably making crap pay at TNA to running their own investment company that can afford to buy TNA.

Could be interesting depending on how he's doing on the indies so far (I hear well)

He should be fine for tournament-length matches, but any time he wrestles a match longer than 10-12 minutes I struggle to maintain interest. Remarkable he didn't pick up a better sense of pacing in NXT. Also, dude's doing the 'crazy badass' thing, which exempts him from selling, but only if the audience actually buys into the character. Perhaps it'll be different in person, he certainly hits hard, but on screen I've not been as enamoured with Callihan as many others appear to be.

Between this, NXT Takeover, post-Takeover tapings, main roster house show in Orlando and RAW in Tampa, June is quickly reaching the point of too many shows in Florida.

Luschient

Just listened to Colt Cabana on Bert Kreischer's podcast.

Dude probably could have been a good WWE announcer in an alternate universe.

I heard some about that but not much.

I don't think it can top using your wrestling organization to promote your involvement in a pyramid scheme.

He cared about his gimmick enough he worked himself into a shoot, publicly unmasked the new guy, and is bringing out his own new guy to carry the real fake real fake torch. At the very least it's a close race between all three

Kaladin

He cared about his gimmick enough he worked himself into a shoot, publicly unmasked the new guy, and is bringing out his own new guy to carry the real fake real fake torch. At the very least it's a close race between all three

Damn son.

On another note:

Some asshole bought 30 GA tickets to the NXT TV Tapings after Takeover and is selling them for $50 each on Stub Hub.

GTFO

http://www.stubhub.com/wwe-tickets-...16/event/9568598/?mbox=1&rS=0&sliderpos=false

Possible spoilers that confirms what FalconArrow was talking about regarding the authority. This isn't from the Raw spoilers.

As noted, there's been talk of The Authority storyline with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon going away for a while. F4Wonline.com reports that the feud with Triple H and Stephanie vs. Shane McMahon is expected to start this week, perhaps on tonight's RAW, which could be the beginning of the end for The Authority.

Top Bottom