• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Spoilers for RAW tonight!

2661658sh3rtgf8oj.gif

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

Manbig

A lot of the NXT call ups and HHH signed talent are involved...so we're probably seeing more of Haitch's influence on RAW right now. The first RAW after Mania at least was said to still be booked by Vince, but it seems like he's maybe warming up to the ideas his son-in-law is pushing forward. We'll see how long that lasts for. I'm surprised we're still getting actual story progression week to week right now. Usually it's back to the same old shit by this point.

It's super weird that Shane is still there. I'd like to know what he hell is the plan for that going forward and why he's there at all right now.

The consistency in the storytelling is more what I'm liking than anything else. They've failed with many NXT calls ups, because they all come in to lackluster feuds and then end up in the lower mid - mid card purgatory within weeks. Now though, we have a consistent string of Owens and Zayn continuing their insanity and ramping it up in ways that makes sense, Ambrose and Jericho calling back to Jericho big timing Ambrose and Reigns from months ago, the Miz finding a way to be interesting again in a feud with Cesaro coming off of a very hot comeback, and Styles vs Reigns with the intrigue of Gallows and Anderson running wild.

This is a lot of good stuff. Let's see how long it lasts.

EDIT: I forgot to mention Nattie getting some well deserved spotlight again, while Charlotte continues to improve.

LOL they caught
Charlotte and Tamina laughing after being taken out by Becky.

I wish I had known an hour ago, save me a couple hours tonight.

EDIT: Top of Paige post, goddammit.

Mahonay

Banned
The consistency in the storytelling is more what I'm liking than anything else. They've failed with many NXT calls ups, because they all come in to lackluster feuds and then end up in the lower mid - mid card purgatory within weeks. Now though, we have a consistent string of Owens and Zayn continuing their insanity and ramping it up in ways that makes sense, Ambrose and Jericho calling back to Jericho big timing Ambrose and Reigns from months ago, the Miz finding a way to be interesting again in a feud with Cesaro coming off of a very hot comeback, and Styles vs Reigns with the intrigue of Gallows and Anderson running wild.

This is a lot of good stuff. Let's see how long it lasts.
It's kind of crazy how much more cohesive everything is right now. It feels weird to actually be looking forward to several different RAW storylines. A reset button was seemingly hit right after Mania and it has done wonders.

Mahonay

Banned
I do wonder if womans wrestling will ever evolve past dressing them like hookers.
They aren't wearing less than the men do, but I don't see you callig them manwhores. This might be more of a you-issue than a them-issue.
Yep. He's forgetting guys like Randy Orton and Finn Balor exists. They are also extremely attractive people that wear pretty much nothing whenever they are out there. It goes both ways. It's ok man. They're all whores for the business.

This has to be a swerve

Reigns becomes B.C leader.

Or maybe Finn gets thrust into the picture for some reason

I cant stand to see
AJ turn heel. I don't trust the booking

I'm expecting a double swerve at Payback

Gallows/Anderson betray AJ at Payback. Crowd boos and think they're with Reigns. Then they attack Reigns. Finn comes out and they finally have a name for their stable: Balor Club

Mahonay

Banned
I'm expecting a double swerve at Payback

Gallows/Anderson betray AJ at Payback. Crowd boos and think they're with Reigns. Then they attack Reigns. Finn comes out and they finally have a name for their stable: Balor Club
I'd say this has a 50 percent chance of happening. Makes a lot of sense.

Top Bottom