• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess the dude who said this show was gonna be memorable is just full of shit because it was stupid nonsense I'm glad I can skip tonight.

Dixie has until Hitler's birthday to find enough cash to keep TNA or find a new person she'll listen to and sell to, or the giant Nazi twins get her company

Gotta say, WWE Studios films are starting to get good

Did
KO just say he loves masturbating
?!

33Yy06bpa09LW.gif
Motherfucking, I'm taller than Rey now lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Dixie has until Hitler's birthday to find enough cash to keep TNA or find a new person she'll listen to and sell to, or the giant Nazi twins get her company

Gotta say, WWE Studios films are starting to get good

If they wanted to make more money they'd have the entire cast be the wrestlers in comedy roles instead of more cop movies.

Pikma

Banned
Where the hell's Finn though? Is he touring with the rest of NXT guys? I find kinda weird that he hasn't tweeted or published anything since last monday (before Gallows and Anderson debuted)

Also, Katrina just followed me on Twitter for some weird reason, I don't even follow her...

Angry Grimace

Where the hell's Finn though? Is he touring with the rest of NXT guys? I find kinda weird that he hasn't tweeted or published anything since last monday (before Gallows and Anderson debuted)

Also, Katrina just followed me on Twitter for some weird reason, I don't even follow her...

Finn consistently tours with the main squad for house shows in the UK. Last time they were out there he was working matches with Sheamus.

It's not uncommon at all for NXT talents to work house show matches on the main roster and they don't actually need Finn to work the NXT tour (assuming one is happening) because Nakamura is already drawing on his own.

It sounds like a cool show to me but you're better off listening to me fart than Justin Labar.

I'm not saying it was below average for Raw, I'm saying the average Raw more than 1 week after a PPV and more than 1 week until the next PPV usually sucks. It's part of the business, but its dumb to waste 3 hours on every week unless you don't have something else to do - most of the time you know what the matches are for the next PPV by the day after the last PPV.

Finn consistently tours with the main squad for house shows in the UK. Last time they were out there he was working matches with Sheamus.

It's not uncommon at all for NXT talents to work house show matches on the main roster and they don't actually need Finn to work the NXT tour (assuming one is happening) because Nakamura is already drawing on his own.

I'm not saying it was below average for Raw, I'm saying the average Raw more than 1 week after a PPV and more than 1 week until the next PPV usually sucks. It's part of the business, but its dumb to waste 3 hours on every week unless you don't have something else to do - most of the time you know what the matches are for the next PPV by the day after the last PPV.
I'm crippled, I don't have shit else to do lol. But most shows they tape overseas are kinda throw awayish.

Mahonay

Banned
I'll skim through for the interesting parts later.

Toki767

It sounds like you should watch the first hour, maybe second hour, and skip the rest.

Kind of funny that they don't trust Reigns to wrestle in front of the UK crowd.

UberTag

The real trick is predicting how many of these Payback matches will have rematches on free TV within two weeks with 50/50 booking in full effect.

I'm crippled, I don't have shit else to do lol. But most shows they tape overseas are kinda throw awayish.
The one instance where this WASN'T the case was that one time Cena and Michaels wrestled a 4+ star match on a UK RAW that went like 30+ minutes.

The real trick is predicting how many of these Payback matches will have rematches on free TV within two weeks with 50/50 booking in full effect.

The one instance where this WASN'T the case was that one time Cena and Michaels wrestled a 4+ star match on a UK RAW that went like 30+ minutes.
It's funny, that's the only international Raw I can remember in the past ten years that has been good.

Angry Grimace

It sounds like you should watch the first hour, maybe second hour, and skip the rest.

Kind of funny that they don't trust Reigns to wrestle in front of the UK crowd.

Reigns has wrestled for like 3 minutes since WM.

They keep trying to hide him away from the crowd hoping they would magically like him but it just won't happen. It's dumb guys, just pull it.

It's funny, that's the only international Raw I can remember in the past ten years that has been good.

There was one after Mania 29 where Taker teamed with Hell No to face The Shield. This featured a backstage segment where D-Bry insists on Kane getting Taker to follow his diagrams for the match. The match is also really good, with D-Bry and Seth Rollins outshining Undertaker (who attempts a pin on a non-active member of The Shield but the ref counts anyway).

Top Bottom