• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Mahonay

Banned
You can look forward to this new gimmick debuting after The Harris Brothers gain majority control of TNA.
I0t0I.gif

There was one after Mania 29 where Taker teamed with Hell No to face The Shield. This featured a backstage segment where D-Bry insists on Kane getting Taker to follow his diagrams for the match. The match is also really good, with D-Bry and Seth Rollins outshining Undertaker (who attempts a pin on a non-active member of The Shield but the ref counts anyway).
Yeah, I don't remember that. I remember the pose at the end but don't really keep on my mind like that 2007 Raw. A friend of mine tried to spoil it for me because that's where he's from. So he wanted to spoil it so bad, so I finally watch the episode and the next day when we talk, I ask what was the big news. He says, oh nothing, sorry, I thought HBK won the title when he beat Cena but it was just a singles match. I was like..... What?

Son Of D

So I have no idea how the show will come off on TV but the atmosphere was great live. New Day was so damn over, as was Enzo and Cass. Can't wait for their inevitable feud. After Superstars but before Raw started Lilian sang God Save the Queen which I didn't expect.

Dark match was Styles and Ambrose vs Jericho and Owens. Fun little match with Styles pinning Jericho with the forearm. Jericho then cut a promo on Styles before getting hit with the Styles Clash followed by a Dirty Deeds. Jericho was great during this and sold the Clash + DD combo nicely.

EDIT: This was my view, could see everything except a part of the titantron was covered by the set.

13006472_10209004252524730_2255644266916615214_n.jpg

Raw64life

I always have Raw at least on in the background but between Raw being taped, my Dark Souls addiction and the season finale of Better Call Saul I'm probably passing on watching any of this.

Syder

I was actually making food when that guy was on. Did I miss something memorable?
Not really. I just like shouting the quote whenever someone brings up Vinnie Jones. Capital Carnage was a terrible PPV that Brits lapped up because we got so little wrestling over here at that time.

Zach

Not really. I just like shouting the quote whenever someone brings up Vinnie Jones. Capital Carnage was a terrible PPV that Brits lapped up because we got so little wrestling over here at that time.
Yeah, it's pretty house show-y.

Top Bottom