• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Son Of D

I haven't been keeping track. Have they even used Wade at all since he got banished from the League of Losers?

Unless he's appeared on Smackdown or a house show he hasn't been used at all. LoN didn't even mention him today to get heat on the crowd. Not sure if it was audible but a "We want Barrett" chant started out during this.

Maybe they should bring in some veterans who are expandable to fill in these spots. TNA knowz what they're doing.
Kurt-Angle-Face-of-the-Company.jpg

4ea9c5e3d1652.image.jpg

UberTag

Unless he's appeared on Smackdown or a house show he hasn't been used at all. LoN didn't even mention him today to get heat on the crowd. Not sure if it was audible but a "We want Barrett" chant started out during this.
If they're not trotting Wade out for the Brits, he's clearly done with the company.

cena-drops-chairs-onto-barrett-o.gif

Corven

I was expecting them to say they were going to ban ric from being at ringside but I guess this is fine too, also I like how they stealthed Mauro into a episode of raw, hopefully this will eventually lead to a commentary spot.

That's not true whatsoever. What is true is that they definitely considered Chris Jericho for that part and given the time frame, probably Chris Benoit as well.
You're kidding lol. Bret pushed for them to sign Benoit in 95 but they were like, no we want a huge star not just some great wrestler. True story.

Top Bottom