• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Proc

This has been such a good raw. All nxt talent booking working wonders on my overall enjoyment. Second week in a row I've been happy to watch.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cesaro with random shirts under his suit is great
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Silexx

i cant wait for enzo and cass to vs new day but they both seem to be face teams sooooooo might be out of luck with that

Yeah, I don't think that's how it's building up.

My speculation:

It'll be Vaudevillians vs Enzo & Cass, Dudley's will interfere and give Vaudevillians the win. E&C keep feuding the Dudleys and New Day get proper heel opponents at Payback.

I fully expect Anderson and Gallows to turn on AJ, and while I don't expect the WWE to respect NJPW stories, to just bring them in and call them all best buds...

VS9WYGT.gif

Son Of D

Yeah, I don't think that's how it's building up.

My speculation:

It'll be Vaudevillians vs Enzo & Cass, Dudley's will interfere and give Vaudevillians the win. E&C keep feuding the Dudleys and New Day get proper heel opponents at Payback.

That's what I'm thinking. Then have some filler feuds in June and July before setting up New Day vs SAWFT at Summerslam.

Top Bottom