• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Valkrai

Seems like Barrett is just doing house shows now. Local house show has him advertised against Dean Ambrose. I thought that sounded like an awful match but Big Show and Kane vs Eric Rowan and Braun Strowman has it beat.

At least it'll have AJ, New Day, Becky, and Sasha though :/

Yeah, I'm really convinced now that Charlotte's losing to Natalya at Payback.

giphy.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I kind of feel like I can stop watching Raw for the night. It doesn't seem like anything else is really going to happen.

I read the main event spoiler so I'm thinking the same thing.

shanafan

I sortof feel bad for the Usos. They are stuck in that gimmick, and I can't see them separating at all. Too similar moveset and look.

Alucard

Banned
How has Raw been? I see they're doing the AJ and Anderson/Gallows connection story, which is cool. Any chance it lasts more than one show to appease us "internet fans"?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How has Raw been? I see they're doing the AJ and Anderson/Gallows connection story, which is cool. Any chance it lasts more than one show to appease us "internet fans"?

It's pretty obvious set up for a swerve at Payback which is going to keep the strap on Roman.

Son Of D

What happened to the US Championship?

Kalisto was on the Superstars taping before Raw. Was funny seeing the crew run out with the trampoline for Kalisto's entrance and nearly drop it on the way. Great work elevating that US title John.

Ryback and Kane (in 2016 but not in London) weren't even on the show.

gaiadyne

Kalisto was on the Superstars taping before Raw. Was funny seeing the crew run out with the trampoline for Kalisto's entrance and nearly drop it on the way. Great work elevating that US title John.

Ryback and Kane (in 2016 but not in London) weren't even on the show.

welp...

Alucard

Banned
Can't wait for Apollo to develop his moveset.

"Here comes CREWS CONTROL!"
"OH! WE'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE! HE CALLS IT CREWSIN' FOR A BRUISIN'!"
"I love it, Maggle!"

Top Bottom