• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Son Of D

Can't wait for Apollo to develop his moveset.

"Here comes CREWS CONTROL!"
"OH! WE'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE! HE CALLS IT CREWSIN' FOR A BRUISIN'!"
"I love it, Maggle!"

I can see them giving Crews a spear and calling it the Crews Missile. Or some sort of running finisher.

Barrage

Theres just no reason for anyone to care about Vaudevillians at this point.

They need to just beat the fuck out of New Day at Payback, get DQed and not give a shit. Show they have an edge and get New Day to get serious.

GunBR

Kalisto was on the Superstars taping before Raw. Was funny seeing the crew run out with the trampoline for Kalisto's entrance and nearly drop it on the way. Great work elevating that US title John.

Ryback and Kane (in 2016 but not in London) weren't even on the show.
I even forgot Kalisto until I saw this post

A feud against Big Show would be better than this

Theres just no reason for anyone to care about Vaudevillians at this point.

They need to just beat the fuck out of New Day at Payback, get DQed and not give a shit. Show they have an edge and get New Day to get serious.
What? I knew nothing of them and I love them

Alucard

Banned
I love how KO fucks with everyone

311c1f3faab4f5b86a341b5c4bf01da4.jpg

One day, I hope Cole gets up and knocks him the fuck out. Snd the funny thing is, Cole wouldn't get in trouble for it 😊. Cole is undefeated at Mania unlike Kevin Owens so he can fuck off.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
proof again that 3 hours is to long, near the end the crowd gets out of it and this was a pretty good show

Top Bottom