• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Mahonay

Banned

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Getting injured?

Where did Zayn get the reputation as being easily injured, anyways? He's had surgery once in his career for a freak non-ring injury and he was doing insane person shit when he was in the indies.

I have my doubts either will hold up.

Also that they'll ever be in a main event feud.

If Owens ever gets the title, he's losing it to Zayn and I would be surprised if Owens never wins the title.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Boy they really re-buried the IC and US titles again didn't they?

god fucking dammit

All this Zayn talk has gotten his theme into my head. Normally I would be alright since it's kinda catchy, but now I can't stop hearing those fucks in the crowd chanting the theme song.
Boy they really re-buried the IC and US titles again didn't they?

Should've had Ryback win it to give Apollo Crews some direction.

I don't see why not. The company is hot on both guys and they are over. If something stops it, it'll be injury/retirement or one leaving the company.

They're hot on them, but "main event world title" hot? I just don't think so. They're Ambrose/Wyatt level in eyes of management.

Angry Grimace

It's pretty insane what they've done with the US Title. Cena busted his ass for no reason.

I think all that proved is that the title is only meaningful if Cena himself has the title. And I think basically nobody would be disappointed if Cena returned, immediately got the title back and started the Open Challenge back up because those were awesome.

I agree, and I'd love to see it but I don't think WWE has a vision for Zayn/Owens main event feud for the title.

It wouldn't happen for years, but they're both 31, so its not like it needs to happen tomorrow. The chance of this current Zayn/Owens feud ending at Payback is like 0%. They're probably feuding for 3 if not 4 PPVs and obviously neither of them are winning a title in the interim.

I would be exceptionally shocked if Owens doesn't win the title at some point. They put the belt on Sheamus like 5 months ago.

200w_d.gif

Wwe lost a lot of money not investing in Cam'ron to come out with Bret Hart.

Mahonay

Banned
I agree, and I'd love to see it but I don't think WWE has a vision for Zayn/Owens main event feud for the title.
Not in the immediate future. I think that, say maybe 5-6 years down the road, there will be a big feud between them for the WHC. It'll be a one off kind of thing.

Manbig

The worst way that I can think of this whole thing with Gallows and Anderson going is if they end up turning on AJ also and then AJ and Roman team up to take on those evil outsiders. AJ and Roman side by side. That'll get Roman them cheers!

Of course, that might not be so bad if they end up introducing Balor along the way...

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone

I don't know about Zayn, but I am going to be shocked if Owens doesn't get a title reign in the next year. He consistently comes across as one of the biggest threats on the roster no matter who he is matched up with. Also he seems to get a lot of tv time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder how long it'll be until Egghead Karl Anderson and Luke Festus Gallows have a name for their implied stable. I hope it's soon so people will stop calling them Bullet Club.

Angry Grimace

I don't know about Zayn, but I am going to be shocked if Owens doesn't get a title reign in the next year. He consistently comes across as one of the biggest threats on the roster no matter who he is matched up with. Also he seems to get a lot of tv time.

Both Zayn and Owens are getting a lot of time. Then again, Cesaro cut a promo yesterday and I have no faith they're pushing him.

Yeah, I was going to say they never gave Bray the title I doubt that they'd go with KO, but... Sheamus. Never forget.... as hard as it might be.

I think Bray is playing a way different character than Owens or Zayn is. Bray himself isn't positioned as a world title threat or even someone who cares if he wins or loses, he's just this weird guy that will fuck with you for a few months when he gets bored.

Recall

I wonder who has the longest winning streak of any main roster guy not named Cena in the last 3 years? I wonder how long that winning streak lasted?

50/50 booking means everyone loses.

The worst way that I can think of this whole thing with Gallows and Anderson going is if they end up turning on AJ also and then AJ and Roman team up to take on those evil outsiders. AJ and Roman side by side. That'll get Roman them cheers!

Of course, that might not be so bad if they end up introducing Balor along the way...
That's how I see it tbh. StingJ Styles hasn't learned from the first time they gave him the boot. Balor debuts at SummerSlam.

Kurita

I liked Sheamus back when he debuted and was an actual threat. I was happy when he got the belt for the first time.
Now I don't care.

Anth0ny

zayn's music still sounds like something out of diddy kong racing to me

which is pretty awesome but I'm not sure how well it works as a pro wrestler's entrance music

Angry Grimace

SD Spoilers

Backstage segment with Gallows and Anderson. They say they're just making an impact, not joining up with Styles. They will debut against The Usos on RAW

Looks like they figured out exactly where the Usos should be on the roster. Gonna be dumb if they don't actually pick a side at Payback though. Just a random tag team is horrible.

I had a dream last night that Becky Lynch and I were out to dinner together.

#lassbiz

There's more to this. Please elaborate.

We were dressed nice, it was a french place quiet like It was just us two. there were those x mas lights wrapped around these beautiful trees. It was a patio, I could hear the water fountain. She was smiling and laughing at my charm and jokes. We were having a really good time.

It kind of looked like this.

l.jpg

For a moment, I could feel like she was really into me.

Top Bottom