• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

I think CM is referencing the Connor Mcgregor news no?

yup.

0UUX6A9.png

lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We were dressed nice, it was a frech place quiet like It was just us two. there were those x mas lights wrapped around these beautiful trees. It was a patio, I could hear the water fountain. She was smiling and laughing at my charm and jokes. We were having a really good time.

It kind of looked like this.

l.jpg

For a moment, I could feel like she was really into me.
Thank you. Excellent dream.

About to watch David Hayter in Guyver Dark Hero for the first time in eons. Quite excited.

Man, I wish someone would adapt more of the manga. I was hyped when they went back ten years ago and did that 26 ep run, but that barely scratched the surface.

meanwhile every season of anime is 95% garbage

“You got to give those guys a lot of credit for going out there and creating something. I always tell those guys, you can do all of the stupid, silly antics outside of the ring all you want; you can make people laugh all you want, but when you get in the ring, it’s time to go to work. It’s time to go out there and beat somebody up. And that’s what The New Day does very well, and they actually go out there and beat guys up pretty, pretty good. And I think that is what gotten them over.”

Booker T but the nail on the head. Edge and Christian were the exact same and we see how they turned out.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
SD Spoilers

Zayn loses again, in a tag team match with Ambrose as his partner. I can't envision Ambrose ate the pin.

Edit: nope, turns out Owens actually pinned Ambrose for the first time ever

Recall

Man, I wish someone would adapt more of the manga. I was hyped when they went back ten years ago and did that 26 ep run, but that barely scratched the surface.

meanwhile every season of anime is 95% garbage

I hate the bio-booster anime, hate it. It is just people screaming and nothing happening for 26 episodes.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also, apparently Lillian got in trouble again for calling using the name "Colin Cassady" becuase goddamnit his name is "Big Cass" he doesn't have a first name and Cass doesn't mean anything

Pikma

Banned
SD Spoilers

Zayn loses again, in a tag team match with Ambrose as his partner. I can't envision Ambrose ate the pin.

Edit: nope, turns out Owens actually pinned Ambrose for the first time ever
it was not a clean win though. Also, Jericho and KO are so damn entertaining together

I hate the bio-booster anime, hate it. It is just people screaming and nothing happening for 26 episodes.

They got all the way through to the Zoalords, which the 13 ep one never did.

Better then Mutronics at least

Also, apparently Lillian got in trouble again for calling using the name "Colin Cassady" becuase goddamnit his name is "Big Cass" he doesn't have a first name and Cass doesn't mean anything

Didn't JBL call Neville "Adrian Neville" for like a month when he came up to the main roster lol

I guess Vince doesn't pay as much attention to that because Neville is not tall enough

Angry Grimace

I'm really surprised that the New Day is apparently....just not going to wrestle at Payback at all. That's kind of random, but maybe they're tinkering with a new direction post-Mania here becuase Roman hasn't done any televised ring work other than ~3 minutes in a tag match with Bray, HHH hasn't shown up, etc. That or its just a part of the Shane's in charge angle.

They got all the way through to the Zoalords, which the 13 ep one never did.

Better then Mutronics at least

Didn't JBL call Neville "Adrian Neville" for like a month when he came up to the main roster lol

I guess Vince doesn't pay as much attention to that because Neville is not tall enough

Neville needs to hurry up with his rehab because he needs to put Baron Corbin over.

I'm really surprised that the New Day is apparently....just not going to wrestle at Payback at all. That's kind of random, but maybe they're tinkering with a new direction post-Mania here becuase Roman hasn't done any televised ring work other than ~3 minutes in a tag match with Bray, HHH hasn't shown up, etc. That or its just a part of the Shane's in charge angle.

Neville needs to hurry up with his rehab because he needs to put Baron Corbin over.
Things are weird but we've seen worse. I fully expect them to be on commentary though.

Angry Grimace

They are in the middle of a face turn, it's fine.

The New Day?

The face turn already happened like a month ago. They teamed with Cesaro like yesterday

Sheamus could be just a great top heel. And do they need them. But no, loses all the time.

The problem is that its too late push Rusev as a monster heel because he already threw a dead fish at his girlfriend.

Recall

David Hayter when your running towards a monster and wish to put on your alien power armour you don't just say Guyver like it was the name of a snack, you yell that name as if your life depended on it. Yell it!

Sephzilla

I'm fine with this. It's not like they have vanished or anything.

Kaladin

The League Of Nations are the worst case of knee jerk reactionary booking WWE has done in a while.

As a bonus, they're also a case of "OMG, we're stuck with this angle, now what do we do with it?"

Angry Grimace

I'm fine with this. It's not like they have vanished or anything.

All I'm saying is that if you think about it, the card in general is super fucking weird if you compare it to the exact same time last year. Roman Reigns is literally acting as the veteran top of the card draw because virtually every other person doing something right now for the PPV is a person who wasn't on the roster last year other than like the Miz and Cesaro (and Miz hasn't reliably been in PPV matches himself)

And I still think he was pushed way too hard too fast but I don't think Roman has done a bad job since he returned from his nose surgery. He's saying a lot less, and acting like he's a badass again instead of corny shit about helping his buddies out or fighting the Man.

Top Bottom