• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
why is it stuff posted on wreddit is taken seriously here but if i saw lex luger is returning next raw with a mitb briefcase and winning the championship, there's 'no way'

We have a lot of posters here who view Reddit as news. It's funny.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Roman Club would've made sense if they didn't attack him and his cousins

So it's probably happening

That's never stopped any company from a heel turn, in fairness. That's why its a swerve.

why is it stuff posted on wreddit is taken seriously here but if i saw lex luger is returning next raw with a mitb briefcase and winning the championship, there's 'no way'

Because there was a guy who was legitimately spoiling episodes of Raw repeatedly for a few weeks before he deleted his account so nobody wants to dismiss anything even if it sounds dumb like "brand split + roman turns heel." which sounds highly implausible.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Because there was a guy who was legitimately spoiling episodes of Raw repeatedly for a few weeks before he deleted his account so nobody wants to dismiss anything even if it sounds dumb like "brand split + roman turns heel." which sounds highly implausible.

So? That's because it's an easily accessible moslty anonymous message board. shit leaks on 4chan all the time but dumb shit is still obviously dumb shit. They don't get a pass because 'well that one time that one guy from this site was right'

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So? That's because it's an easily accessible moslty anonymous message board. shit leaks on 4chan all the time but dumb shit is still obviously dumb shit. They don't get a pass because 'well that one time that one guy from this site was right'

I'm not suggesting its the correct thing to do, I'm just explaining why random implausible wreddit rumors are sticking around more than they should.

Sephzilla

Roman isn't turning heel or joining up with the Bullet Club guys. AJ is going to probably have Roman beat, the crowd will be cheering, then Anderson and Gallows will turn on AJ and send AJ into a Punkverse feud while Roman goes off to be less over than his next challenger.

This is the most "protect Roman's title reign" set up possible.

Hex

Banned
It's a little weird how little of the Emma/Becky stuff has been on TV since I'm guessing that's a pre-show match at least. Or maybe its just going to be nothing like a lot of women's angles.

Sounds like fantasy booking, especially the ridiculous brand split rumors again. They don't have the roster.

They really do.
They have too many right now to give attention.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got a weird craving to try that Dead or Alive tity game.

I forget, did Lita or Charlotte refer to her as the first ever women's champion in the promo itself? I know it happened at some point on the show. That also wouldn't have gone down well with a smark crowd. I found that really offensive.

Would this be the first WWE Women's Championship? Not sure if it was still the WWF when the Diva's title was introduced.

Especially when you have one "insider" like FalconArrow blowing up

You're bound to have more copycats trying to get attention/troll

If Roman Club actually happened that would be hilariously spiteful booking. "They hate our guy.... who do these idiots like, these white guys from Japan?? We'll see how much they like them"

Have em come out every week saying how great Roman is

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
dumb rookie

(the russian site is streaming main event and smackdown if you didn't guess it)

Hex

Banned
Not verified but from Wreddit

According to a very respected source in WWE here is what is scheduled to happen with WWE storylines: 1. Cesaro will not be winning the IC Title from Miz at Payback 2. Apollo Crews feud is scheduled to be Ryback 3. Vaudevillans will beat Enzo & Cass at Payback because the Dudleyz are screwing them over the Vaudevillans are then going to win the Tag Team Titles from New Day 4. Bray Wyatt is not scheduled to be back anytime soon & the League Of Nations vs Wyatts match at Payback is in serious doubt unless WWE does a 3 on 2 Handicap match believe it or not WWE discussed in the last few days signing Eric Young & quickly debuting him on the main roster to join the Wyatts 5. Natalya is not scheduled to win the Womens title despite the announcement of Bret Hart in her corner 6. Dean Ambrose is scheduled to beat Chris Jericho at Payback 7. Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn will be feuding for a while 8. You will all be suprised at what John Cena will do when he returns 9. The Authority will return shortly to begin a feud with Shane McMahon leading to a match between Triple H & Shane McMahon at SummerSlam for control of WWE with a brand split shortly after & 10. Roman Reigns is turning heel at Payback & joining forces with Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson & possibly the Usos forming the Roman Empire or The Empire There is talk of Seth Rollins returning soon & him teaming up with AJ Styles along with Dean Ambrose & debuting Finn Balor to battle the Empire. So there you go sit back relax & enjoy WWE big things are coming & dont say i didnt warn you ;)

Dudley screw job check
KO v Zayn for a while check
Cesaro not winning at Payback check (the Maryse factor)
Nat not beating Charlotte check
Ambrose over Jericho check

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I will never understand the appeal of "Stranger Danger: The Game". But it's cool that it's allowed to exist.
I have zero intent to give gifts to that child Marie Rose. I'm only dealing with grown folks. Momiji is the best of that cast.

What a great entrance

tumblr_o5i75hGUT71sbzhteo1_400.gif

Is it just me, or are Kobra Moon and Mariposa both Eva Marie-tier garbage?

Bring back Pimpinela Escarlata and Mascarita Sagrada, who are both at least entertaining!

Angry Grimace

They really do.
They have too many right now to give attention.

Raw isn't going to get shorter if they do a brand split. Being forced to put more Apollo Crews and Baron Corbin matches is going to make both products worse, not better.

I like how Cesaro gets a Bond like entrance but they don't go back to his more Bond like theme.
Or just make a new theme in general.

You are not wrong, someone needs to stand against the tyranny of Maryse.

Can't they just do a Jimmy Hart version of a Muse song? Would sound basically right on for Cesaro lol.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cesaro sunglasses remind me of Nash and Konnan talking about how Hogan was trying to be cool and would wear mom sunglasses

Striker

A Bond/Transporter look and theme is fine, but then he strips off his suit like he's from a bachelorette party getting $1's on his underwear.

Let's buy all the cool guys and put some of them with Roman, but we'll have him beat the REALLY cool guys. Then they'll have to love him, right?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cesaro just looks like a goofball no matter how he's dressed. When he was trying to rip off Suzuki it just looked goofy because Suzuki is a bad, evil looking mother fucker. Cesaro looks like a tourist. All the time.

Top Bottom