• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Watched the 300th episode of Prime Time, tons of clips from old Bobby & Gorilla skits;

yeD4gw6.gif
no9lBGR.gif
7cUKzcu.gif

Also, Animal powerslamming the shit out of Gillberg;

PPU29eB.gif

Perfect dropkick;

spxAHhR.gif

Ridiculous sell;

U21Uopb.gif

Baseball is awesome. You have individual matchups and you have a game that is structured around moments. Where o matter what the losing team always has one last pitch to try and win the game.

I really love the chess aspect to baseball, but I just can't stay on top of it anymore. It's just become too much of a game to follow. I think some of it is how much stats have become normal. I have nothing against them, but it's so ridiculous now. I try to follow blogs and such, but it's so hard to find a good place that just gives solid round ups on every game. Instead you're getting 1200 words on the statistical breakdown of a single player. /rant

Lol just played Rocket League against someone named Lord Faarquad. We had 9 god damn saves and beat them 3 to 2.

I really need to start playing this game.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watched the 300th episode of Prime Time, tons of clips from old Bobby & Gorilla skits;

I saw you using emojis on twitter. It's a bold new direction.

Heenan was wonderful, but so was Gorilla.

I saw you using emojis on twitter. It's a bold new direction.

I only recently figured out how to do them, lol. I feel old. Might switch to kaomojis for when tweeting about glorious Nihon puroresu.

ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄▽ ̄)┘

Heenan was wonderful, but so was Gorilla.

They just complimented each other so well, I don't know if wrestling has anything approaching an equivalent nowadays, certainly not on the commentary side of things.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I only recently figured out how to do them, lol. I feel old. Might switch to kaomojis for when tweeting about glorious Nihon puroresu.

ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄▽ ̄)┘

They just complimented each other so well, I don't know if wrestling has anything approaching an equivalent nowadays, certainly not on the commentary side of things.

Yup, they were perfect together

And really? You just now figured out emojis? Larry...cmon man. You're not older than I am. This is not a good look!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not a big texter, I guess it just passed me by. Like snapchat and whatsapp and whatever else the kids are using these days :p

It's not tough! Argh! Old man! Old man! You're like Bob Backlund back in WWE in the mid 90s!

And that's a heck of a compliment, Mr. Otto.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
As long as they keep on setting new rating records on a regular basis, it will be updated accordingly.
Dave has explained this a ton of times: the number of television viewers in general is on a significant downwards trends. There's a reason why Nielsen has long reported percentage based ratings numbers as opposed to a simple viewer count.

I wonder if Gary Coleman can be inducted in the hall of fame due to being in John Cena's video. Hw also slapped the shit out of Jarrett with a guitar
Bumpy Knuckles too.

No, I'm just going by his demeanor.

Ah okay. I'm not trying to jump on you. He can have that TMZ style of interviewing about him at times, I won't deny that. Obviously if you've seen any YouShoot, they cherry pick the questions that they know may get a few guys hot under the collar.

RBH

Dave has explained this a ton of times: the number of television viewers in general is on a significant downwards trends. There's a reason why Nielsen has long reported percentage based ratings numbers as opposed to a simple viewer count.
Isn't the reported percentage also declining though? And I'm fully aware that viewership across the board is down in general. But sometimes it's difficult to distinguish how much of a show's decline comes from that consequence and how much comes as a result of people just not tuning in anymore. It just makes me wonder then why Dave continues to report ratings in terms of viewers instead of just focusing on percentages.

Raw ratings don't matter because they are still better than every other USA show. Ratings would have to be sub 2, to have any real impact.

Also last time thiirntv deal was no one expect USA put a bid in

Cagey

Banned
So the skinny ROH indie dude is now a retired wrestler in his 30s on a reality show where he lives in a house with brother in law John Cena and he bangs the hotter Bella twin on the regular.

I think Bryan made out pretty damn well in the end.

So the skinny ROH indie dude is now a retired wrestler in his 30s on a reality show where he lives in a house with brother in law John Cena and he bangs the hotter Bella twin on the regular.

Since when is Bryan banging Nikki? Should I be watching Total Divas?

Oh, Cagey. We'll just never see eye-to-eye, will we?

Top Bottom