• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Zach

I'd say it's the best one to start with. Then, if you like it, you can go back and watch 1-3 to get the occasional running joke or just carry on with the series.

At the end of the day, they're 22-minute episodes. You spent ten times that watching Rock Bottom.
: )

Workshopping some promo pics for Booty-Os Booty Shorts/The New Day Twerk Team.
CgrkYrKWsAArFdR.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
nxt spoilers probably old but I just saw and people freak out about spoilers anyway

so
Balor lost the nxt title to Joe on a house show
, has to be on Raw monday I guess?

somedevil

NXT card for Rhode Island tonight:

Nakamura vs Balor
Samoa Joe vs Drifter lol
Asuka vs Royce
Alpha vs Revival
Aries vs Ciampa
Moss vs Sombra
Mojo vs Giard
Bayley and Carmella vs Brooke and Bliss

TNA spoilers

Decay beat Jeff Hardy and James Storm when Hardy gets distracted after the lights go off and come back on to reveal WILLOW

CgrwQf8UUAAzOVT.jpg

SKREE

Also Mike Bennett beat Earl Hebner in a match

I love reading CZW Tournament of Death reviews. They're written with a Hemingway-esque sense of brevity and terseness:

"Younger just dumps the whole bucket of broken glass onto Brain Damage. He puts glass into Brain Damage’s mouth and punches him. Younger utilizes lighttubes but jumps into a punch. Brain Damage knee drops Younger’s head into a chair. He follows with water jug shots and a stiff punch. Younger has trouble breaking a lighttube but finally does so with a splash. He hits a death valley driver onto a chair. Brain Damage suplexes him onto barbed wire lighttubes. Disgusting camera view as Brain Damage stomps on Younger and we can see the blood squirting from Younger’s forehead."

Kaladin

I love reading CZW Tournament of Death reviews. They're written with a Hemingway-esque sense of brevity and terseness:

"Younger just dumps the whole bucket of broken glass onto Brain Damage. He puts glass into Brain Damage’s mouth and punches him. Younger utilizes lighttubes but jumps into a punch. Brain Damage knee drops Younger’s head into a chair. He follows with water jug shots and a stiff punch. Younger has trouble breaking a lighttube but finally does so with a splash. He hits a death valley driver onto a chair. Brain Damage suplexes him onto barbed wire lighttubes. Disgusting camera view as Brain Damage stomps on Younger and we can see the blood squirting from Younger’s forehead."

*Younger is now a WWE official.

somedevil

Amazing TNA spoiler:

Jeff Hardy goes to unmask Shadow Willow, when another Willow attacks, followed by a third Willow

The mastermind Willow is Matt Hardy

CgsDXK5U0AAaplr.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Raw is complete through 2003, discounting the Raw Bowl and Thursday Raw Thursday. The second of which is a damn shame as it is one of the more important RAWs of that year.

Top Bottom