• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

mhs004

I'm about an hour and 30 minutes through wrestlemania 1. It's rough. I do love the crowd throwing shit in the ring after the iron sheik match, that was pretty prime lol.

I'll tell you guys my overall impressions when I'm done.

Nekofrog

Banned
So while I was on my Dark Souls schpiel earlier, I forgot to mention that I have old school WCW on my second monitor while I play. Last night I watched the Superbrawl (i think that's what it was, i can't remember, i just throw random shows on) where Cornette and Heyman had a match. Heyman used powder to the eyes (like a metric buttload of it) and they didn't even clean up the piles of it in the ring for the next match. It was hilarious.

5166f581-0e2a-4cb6-8ccf-a590a86468b2.gif

mhs004

Andre the giant really didn't impress me with his wrestlemania 1 performance. It felt like he was either not trying or was pulling his punches to much.

Wait fuck this bullshit it was Vince all along? Are you kidding me. Wcw is going to put this shit out of business.

Now you know the horrible truth

WWE stories have made no sense for 2 full decades now

There's no hope in that changing, and you're Lying to yourself if you think there is

Zach

Episode 4 of Edge and Christian was humorous at times and really bad at others. I'll probably try ep. 5 later. Maybe.

I hope those reports of Taker not going on tour because he's scared of terrorist attacks is true. This is who they picked to judge wrestler's court? Laughable, man!

That TNA spoiler is greatest thing related to pro-wrestling I have ever had the pleasure of reading/seeing/experiencing. It's the kinda shit you and your buddies come up with when you're in that state of not-quite-down from the high, but down enough to find a place to sleep.

That TNA spoiler is greatest thing related to pro-wrestling I have ever had the pleasure of reading/seeing/experiencing. It's the kinda shit you and your buddies come up with when you're in that state of not-quite-down from the high, but down enough to find a place to sleep.

Perfect.

Carnby

A co worker did the "may the force be with you" hand gesture to me. In return, I instant messaged him a picture of Vader doing the "Vader time" hand gesture.

#deadgiveaway

Top Bottom