• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

inmemoryofowenhart.jpg

Zach

Meltzer says that NJPW is already offering Ospreay a regular contract for obvious reasons: they're concerned WWE will poach him (which they almost assuredly will eventually anyways).

So I checked out this guy's Wikipedia entry...

Since Will was a child, he loved wrestling but when some people preferred The Rock or Stone Cold, he liked guys like Essa Rios or Eddie Guerrero.

Who wrote this hilarity?!

EDIT: Oh, it keeps going like that...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Table for 3 casts I want

Vince/Stone Cold/Taker
Ted DiBiase/Jake Roberts/Orndorff
Tony Schiavone/Jesse Ventura/Eric Bischoff

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also in the Newsletter: Wyatt's injury is purportedly a pulled calf, expected gone 4-6 weeks.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also, the Undertaker told the WWE he couldn't appear on the European tour becuase he was concerned about French and Belgian terrorists.

Also, if you ever ask about a Stone Cold match again, he's also saying Stone Cold managed to tear his rotator cuff throwing fake punches at Rusev at WrestleMania.

Zach

McMahon/Bischoff/Russo
McMahon/Russo/Cornette
McMahon/Cornette/JR

Oh my god, Cornette and Jim Ross talking Vince's ear off about wrasslin' would be amazing. He'd be all flustered and hilarious.

Becky/Sasha/Charlotte, with Bayley forced to wait on them because someone here keeps saying she looks like your elementary school's lunch lady

As long as he's getting booked regularly, it's all good - was hoping he'd be back in time for BoSJ though, but I guess that's out of the question. Hopefully ROH will do something interesting with him - would like to see him wrestle Lio Rush.

Sydal vs. Kamataichi

Book it, Delirious.

Striker

Anything with Scott Steiner would be an insta-watch for me. Bret a close second. Basically, not someone who is a giant kiss ass like Ric Flair.

Barrage

Edge and Christian show is really fucking good. Weird how the show with the shittiest premise is a home run, While Breaking Ground and Ride Along (both slamdunk ideas) both were at least slightly dissapointing.

Angry Grimace

I'm guessing a Bret Hart Table for 3 would be him explaining how you guys might not be aware of this, but Bret Hart came up with the Table For 3 concept.

Sephzilla

Edge and Christian show is really fucking good. Weird how the show with the shittiest premise is a home run, While Breaking Ground and Ride Along (both slamdunk ideas) both were at least slightly dissapointing.

The reason I think the Edge and Christian show works more so than Ride Along or Breaking Ground (though I did like Breaking Ground) is that E&C accomplishes two things;

1) It actually knows the target audience it's appealing to
2) It doesn't feel like something shat out by WWE's marketing department

Breaking ground was built looking like a semi-documentary on NXT to people not familiar with it. Except it was only on WWE Network where the most hardcore fans subscribe, and also where NXT airs. The E&C show feels like it was made for dirt sheet readers and really long time fans, which is why it's fucking hilarious when they do things like sneak in a quick joke about Emma liking to steal things or Paul Heyman involuntarily screaming GORE when Edge mentions Rhyno. E&C doesn't seem afraid to go hard in the paint and throw some elbows too - like when they ether'd the fuck out of Sunny or shit on TNA.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fine. Tell me about this Edge and Christian show. You guys keep talking about it. What happens?

The first episode was godawful but I caught like episode 6 or 7 and it was FAR better. I enjoyed it. Self-effacing humor.

Barrage

Fine. Tell me about this Edge and Christian show. You guys keep talking about it. What happens?

It's a sketch/variety show that hits it's stride when it brings in other personalities (Tommy Dreamer/Mean Gene) to bounce off of.

Dreamer in particular is great in it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm guessing a Bret Hart Table for 3 would be him explaining how you guys might not be aware of this, but Bret Hart came up with the Table For 3 concept.

You got me there, that's very good. Very good.
klQsZYd.gif

Top Bottom