• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Zach

It's a sketch/variety show that hits it's stride when it brings in other personalities (Tommy Dreamer/Mean Gene) to bounce off of.

Dreamer in particular is great in it.

I've never had someone try to sell me on something with Tommy Dreamer.

I dunno, man. I dunno.

Also, the Undertaker told the WWE he couldn't appear on the European tour becuase he was concerned about French and Belgian terrorists.

Also, if you ever ask about a Stone Cold match again, he's also saying Stone Cold managed to tear his rotator cuff throwing fake punches at Rusev at WrestleMania.

Stone Cold talk about it on his podcast a couple times. He said he hurt it training before WM and sounds like he aggravated it while punching Rusev.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol @ Triple H demoting himself to "a guy on the roster."

Hoping I'm able to get good tickets for Raw in Glasgow when they're on sale tomorrow. Guessing front row will be difficult, but would be nice for the occasion.

How much money you got to throw at it?

Front row is easily secured with platinum seats.

Could probably manage a couple of hundred for it. I can probably go without the GPU upgrade I was planning.

Hydro suggests that Platinum will be £350 at most. I assume the merchandise package would also offer good seats. Tbh, so long as I'm closer to the ring than I was for NXT (which were still pretty decent seats) I'll be happy.

For NXT in Glasgow, I was in Row P on the closest tier. For Dublin I'm going to be in row K, so getting closer than that would be the ideal thing.

88bsPfv.gif

Socially Awkward Bret Hart is best Bret Hart.

Actually, I'm giving WWF another shot.

Why was Razor regulated to main event gate keeper? I haven't heard anything about him having problems back then. I just don't get how you look at him, that gimmick, the work and say "mid card only"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Actually, I'm giving WWF another shot.

Why was Razor regulated to main event gate keeper? I haven't heard anything about him having problems back then. I just don't get how you look at him, that gimmick, the work and say "mid card only"

Razor is funny in that he starts at the very top of the card and then never gets another shot at it, even when he goes to WCW.

Vince often promises people a mega push early and then forgets about them, but Razor has his only title shot weeks into his WWF TV run and that's much faster than pretty much anyone else. AJ Styles is a decent comp and even that took a few months.

Menome

I've never had someone try to sell me on something with Tommy Dreamer.

I dunno, man. I dunno.

The first three episodes aren't great, but from Episode 4 onwards it really finds its feet. Heck, the whole show is worth it for the Gillberg exchange in Episode 4 alone.

Zach

The first three episodes aren't great, but from Episode 4 onwards it really finds its feet. Heck, the whole show is worth it for the Gillberg exchange in Episode 4 alone.
So you guys are hanging your hats on episode 4? I should give that one a go? It's the grade A prime beef of the bunch?

Menome

So you guys are hanging your hats on episode 4? I should give that one a go? It's the grade A prime beef of the bunch?

I'd say it's the best one to start with. Then, if you like it, you can go back and watch 1-3 to get the occasional running joke or just carry on with the series.

At the end of the day, they're 22-minute episodes. You spent ten times that watching Rock Bottom.

Top Bottom