• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Goddamn watching that tag match makes Ambrose look like the worst fucking hot tag ever. He spends like 5 minutes waiting to tag in while Zayn gets his ass kicked and somehow the team looks weaker when he tags in.

Pathetic actually. Zero impact on his offense. He looks like he's play fighting with his boss...

Stellar work from Sami as always, but Dean got exposed.

I rolled up my mom once when she was beating me with a belt. What happened next, well you can sign up for wwe network for 9.99 and find out.

Sephzilla

So I've been getting into Gaf's most neglected combat sport instead of watching pro wrestling
fdgfgddfgzwu9c.gif

sdasaddsaxuu3r.gif
You've stumbled on to the one sport that's probably more predetermined and fucked up by behind the scenes politics than pro wrestling

kiguel182

So can anyone who is versed in dark souls 1 tell me where to go?

The last area I did that felt appropriate to my level was this bulky guy in front of an altar that has this wizard guy on a balcony that shoots you if you walk in the front door. I killed the bulky guy, went up the stairs and killed the wizard guy and the 7 or so zombie trash mobs that were with him just fine, find the black smith in the basement. If you go even further down you ruin into this lightning shooting guy that I can't kill, but I ran past him to a forest that had those trees that I could fight easily. But from there on I don't know what to do.

The forest opens up to a clearing with those sleeping iron guys that I ran past to the butterfly boss I can almost beat but don't have enough spells to finish. Ialso explored up and didn't cliffs but eventually iget to this normal knight looking guy that ido little damage to. Alternatively there's an elevator that takes me to a bunch of lightning drakes I do very little damage to. These seemslike my only options. Am I fucked?

That's exactly where I stopped playing Dark Souls since I didn't go to the top of the church and going back there was kind of a pain so I just dropped it.

klonere

Banned
I love Nagata and Shibata stiffing the shit out of each other.

Quality TV.

EDIT: LIJ are the legit coolest looking motherfuckers in the game right now. The League of Nations wishes they could be like this. Everyone in CHAOS apart from Okada looks super lame beside them. LOS.

Goddamn watching that tag match makes Ambrose look like the worst fucking hot tag ever. He spends like 5 minutes waiting to tag in while Zayn gets his ass kicked and somehow the team looks weaker when he tags in.

His punches look almost as bad as Shanes. He flails around so much it feels like he's playing up the "normal guy gone crazy in a fight" lunatic thing just a little too much.

Caderfix

So can anyone who is versed in dark souls 1 tell me where to go?

The last area I did that felt appropriate to my level was this bulky guy in front of an altar that has this wizard guy on a balcony that shoots you if you walk in the front door. I killed the bulky guy, went up the stairs and killed the wizard guy and the 7 or so zombie trash mobs that were with him just fine, find the black smith in the basement. If you go even further down you ruin into this lightning shooting guy that I can't kill, but I ran past him to a forest that had those trees that I could fight easily. But from there on I don't know what to do.

The forest opens up to a clearing with those sleeping iron guys that I ran past to the butterfly boss I can almost beat but don't have enough spells to finish. Ialso explored up and didn't cliffs but eventually iget to this normal knight looking guy that ido little damage to. Alternatively there's an elevator that takes me to a bunch of lightning drakes I do very little damage to. These seemslike my only options. Am I fucked?

That's exactly where I stopped playing Dark Souls since I didn't go to the top of the church and going back there was kind of a pain so I just dropped it.

Ok.

You need the "Basement Key". Once you have it, go back to the bridge where there's a red dragon guarding a gate (just back track from the church) then you have to go to the opposite end of the bridge. You'll eventually find two doors, one of those can be opened with the key and will give you access to the next area. If you don't have the key already, it can be found on a corpse next to the leaver at the bridge leading to the church.

For now, you should stay the fuck away from the swamp and, specially, the lightning drakes. They're assholes.

Mahonay

Banned
Ambrose does not have the impactful offense to make a hot tag look good. It should have been the other way around.

But did you ask him how big Batista's dick is?

Seriously though that's pretty cool. Probably one of the better wrestlers you can meet considering how nice he is.

Sadly I did not but I did tell him thanks for feeding us and he laughed.
Met Batista once right after guardians came out in the same area. Shook his hand and said we just saw the movie (literally was on the way home with the girlfriend and stopped for coffee). He was really inquisitive about if we thought he did well and we told him he was the best part.

Mahonay

Banned
Sadly I did not but I did tell him thanks for feeding us and he laughed.
Met Batista once right after guardians came out in the same area. Shook his hand and said we just saw the movie (literally was on the way home with the girlfriend and stopped for coffee). He was really inquisitive about if we thought he did well and we told him he was the best part.
Batista is another awesome dude. I'm a little jelly.

Batista is another awesome dude. I'm a little jelly.

He really was. I had just started dating my girlfriend so she wasn't to familiar with wrestling yet. We were walking up to the Starbucks and she said jokingly "hey, look it's Drax the destroyer". I did a double take and was like holy shit that is him so we ran over to say hi. Always see way to many famous people in South Tampa. I don't usually bother them but I couldn't pass up John Cena eating an omelet lol.

Mahonay

Banned
E & C show is mostly bad, guys.
There's like two really great segments every show that make it worth it. But yeah the rest is pretty fucking bad most of the time.
He really was. I had just started dating my girlfriend so she wasn't to familiar with wrestling yet. We were walking up to the Starbucks and she said jokingly "hey, look it's Drax the destroyer". I did a double take and was like holy shit that is him so we ran over to say hi. Always see way to many famous people in South Tampa. I don't usually bother them but I couldn't pass up John Cena eating an omelet lol.
John Cena - Omelet Enthusiast.

MG310

I love Nagata and Shibata stiffing the shit out of each other.

Quality TV.

EDIT: LIJ are the legit coolest looking motherfuckers in the game right now. The League of Nations wishes they could be like this. Everyone in CHAOS apart from Okada looks super lame beside them. LOS.

Goto had to start wearing those goofy white pantaloons so he would look cooler once he joined Chaos.

I like to think that in TNA hell there's all these stray willow impersonators walking around. And then you find out it's your family. And you're being backed into a corner by your willow family members. You close your eyes, but then nothing happens. You open them, and you're in a tag-match with fucking Jeff Jarrett or whatever.

Top Bottom