• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

I like to think that in TNA hell there's all these stray willow impersonators walking around. And then you find out it's your family. And you're being backed into a corner by your willow family members. You close your eyes, but then nothing happens. You open them, and you're in a tag-match with fucking Jeff Jarrett or whatever.
Just remember, it all goes back to Jarrett.

1w7mCWS.jpg

So dope.

JavyOO7

If TNA hasn't died this week as of yet, my pessimism says they never will die. Just gonna continue bouncing off from TV station to TV station...

What's the best wrestlemania between WM19 and WM25? That's the period where I stopped watching.
WM 22. The ppv before everything went to shit. Fuck the main event though. Not to say 24 isn't good but 22 was just something crazy. It's very eerie. Some would even argue that 21 is better.

I'll be honest, you can't go wrong with 21-24. But WM 22 is the last of a dying breed.

Actually 23 is only good because of Taker v Tista and HBK carrying someone as usual.

Ranking based on HBK matches,

This is very hard tbh but I'm going to stick with 22.

I think you're all jealous of what I got to play today, WWE Superstar Showdown!
SeFYTlQ.jpg

Big E was on a god damn tear, Cena was getting whupped and had to tag in the viper who fought valiantly but succumbed to Big Show making a hot tag, meanwhile Reigns and Bryan just sat on the apron all match long.

So basically this is better than Yukes.

What's the best wrestlemania between WM19 and WM25? That's the period where I stopped watching.

WM 24, solid card from top to bottom.
Though WM20 almost takes it through main event alone.

While watching the 2004 Smackdown Rumble I noticed JBL got a pretty big pop. This was still during the APA run, but did people really like him? I always disliked him and re-watching him in the ring he's not really more than a big guy who is trying to hit people hard.

Valkrai

Watching RAW 2002 is embarrasing. Trish and Stacy Keibler bra and panties mud match. This random feud between Howard Finkel and Lillian Garcia is also weird.

While watching the 2004 Smackdown Rumble I noticed JBL got a pretty big pop. This was still during the APA run, but did people really like him? I always disliked him and re-watching him in the ring he's not really more than a big guy who is trying to hit people hard.

That's really all I've seen from Bradshaw as well. He just runs around slowly hitting people. Only thing I really like from him is his Clothesline from Hell.

That's, like, the best though. But JBL sucks. Anyone who gets KO'd by Joey Styles should probably leave the business forever.

Now that Jack Swagger is on his way out of WWE, somebody book Swagger for whatever hoss tournament is coming up.

Also, book Swagger in that Zandig tournament against Zandig.

I think you're all jealous of what I got to play today, WWE Superstar Showdown!
SeFYTlQ.jpg

Big E was on a god damn tear, Cena was getting whupped and had to tag in the viper who fought valiantly but succumbed to Big Show making a hot tag, meanwhile Reigns and Bryan just sat on the apron all match long.

So basically this is better than Yukes.

What's your star rating for this game? I remember watching a video of some folks playing this at last year's GenCon. Looks pretty cool. I'm a big board game nerd, so I was thinking of picking it up, but I'm not sure if my non-wrestling fan friends will dig it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I never knew there were so many inappropriate Finn Balor signs. No wonder Vince is trying to call this guy up; he's got that in common with Roman

l8eWvdw.png

klE1Ejy.png

Top Bottom