• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My wife doesn't think any of the wrestlers are attractive other than Kofi Kingston and Jericho but she does express an admiration for Balor's ability to somehow maintain 0% body fat.

Adree

I never knew there were so many inappropriate Finn Balor signs. No wonder Vince is trying to call this guy up; he's got that in common with Roman

l8eWvdw.png

klE1Ejy.png

Felicia Rose has also made a "Nut on me Nakamura" sign. Also she kissed Bull which is pretty gross.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/bull-dempsey-kisses-fan-video/

Hex

Banned
Not going to lie, the random people spurting out shit from various things that they are watching on WWE Network from all time spans with no context is seriously getting tedious.
When Blu was doing it was one thing but now more and more are.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Not going to lie, the random people spurting out shit from various things that they are watching on WWE Network from all time spans with no context is seriously getting tedious.

In the Manga and Anime thread we usually do a bolded title of the series/event in question, something like:
WrestleMania 30

I can't believe the Shield match was just a random squash

or

May 17 1999 Raw

That was super weird when Stone Cold Steve Austin wrestled a broom

so people would know what was being talked about. I don't actually think its too much to ask that people do that if they're trying to spur discussion about something.

I prefer it to constant complaining and whining about the current product that goes on at Wreddit.

Chyna is about to be the QoTR.

Kinda awesome 😊

Angry Grimace

I prefer it to constant complaining and whining about the current product that goes on at Wreddit.

All you have to do is put a label on it and its fine. I don't know why people think it's interrupting their flow of just off-the-cuff reactions to write 2 words explaining whatever it is you are talking about.

It's not a chat room.

I was going to mention this the other day, too. I get that people dig watching old stuff on the Network or whatnot, but it's annoying when you sift through the nostalgia mentions with no context to actually read discussion about current stuff.

My suggestion: Create a nostalgia wrestling thread. And in that thread, you can talk about all the old stuff you're watching (Raws/PPVs/Nitros/whatever). That way, it's not random, there's at least some semblance of context (it's all old stuff), and it doesn't interrupt the current discussion.

Zach

I was going to mention this the other day, too. I get that people dig watching old stuff on the Network or whatnot, but it's annoying when you sift through the nostalgia mentions with no context to actually read discussion about current stuff.

My suggestion: Create a nostalgia wrestling thread. And in that thread, you can talk about all the old stuff you're watching (Raws/PPVs/Nitros/whatever). That way, it's not random, there's at least some semblance of context (it's all old stuff), and it doesn't interrupt the current discussion.
This has been talked about. If someone wants to do it, and the moderators don't care, do it. Make the thread. It could be cool, or it could be the downfall of WrassleGAF. But I guess that's what you've been angling for since your debut, Dork Knight, you no-good scoundrel.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
The girls didn't feel comfortable in their evening gowns so decided to strip. Sable asked the audience if this was ok. One of the girls didn't want to strip so she was thrown in to the ring and had her clothes ripped off.

Wrestling.

This has been talked about. If someone wants to do it, and the moderators don't care, do it. Make the thread. It could be cool, or it could be the downfall of WrassleGAF. But I guess that's what you've been angling for since your debut, Dork Knight, you no-good scoundrel.

The 7th public attempt now by this community to kill WrassleGAF

At some point we have to stop fighting it, friends. All good things must end, after all...

I'll never really understand why people get so emotional about this stuff.

klonere

Banned
I highly recommend this Dragon Gate 6 man, great example of how to work a heel stable breaking down into a match. Shingo is still one of my absolute favs to watch, he's like Goto but good.

https://rutube.ru/video/88a0403424d55cf7c2e606951d4599e0/

On that note, I really enjoy Ishii invading the post match interview after the NJPW main event today. He's upping the intensity of the feud. If the other members of CHAOS eventually joined in I think this feud could be absolutely incredible. Funnily enough it'd be like a more serious version of DG stable warfare which I love, just in an easier to follow promotion.

Zach

I feel like when I pop in out of the blue(kaveli), I generally try to mention "in this '98 RAW" or whatever for context. But I probably won't even do that anymore to teach you jerks a lesson.

jkjkjk

I feel like when I pop in out of the blue(kaveli), I generally try to mention "in this '98 RAW" or whatever for context. But I probably won't even do that anymore to teach you jerks a lesson.

jkjkjk
Wait, you're, me?
What the hell.

You're right, you are Bluekaveli.

You are Bluekaveli!

Thanks Spivey

jkjkjk

wrestling fans never learn

otherwise they wouldn't be wrestling fans

Top Bottom