• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

jmdajr

I think Jericho has pretty much had it with social media followers and has transformed himself on screen into how he really feels.

I"m cool with it. He seems to be having fun again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think Jericho has pretty much had it with social media followers and has transformed himself on screen into how he really feels.

I"m cool with it. He seems to be having fun again.
His final days

miserable

found this cool pic

3354cec313243bb0b07a580bc8d48bd4.jpg

Should I give RAW a chance tonight?

Convince me. Will Jericho be on the show?
You'll enjoy Raw, if you don't expect too much. The go home shows are supposed to get you hype buuuuuut, I've not been hype in a long time from them. Jericho will definitely be there.

klonere

Banned
#BalorWatch2016 says 75% chance of something good happening.

Also, Jericho will be there.

If they are smart it should be a 15% chance. It's too early to debut Finn.

But they did the house show switch so I guess Vince said I WANT HIM NOW GODDAMNIT AND GET HUNTER'S TOY BELT OFF HIM and was calmed down by HHH telling him he'll give the toy belt to a Samoan.

Kaladin

If they are smart it should be a 15% chance. It's too early to debut Finn.

But they did the house show switch so I guess Vince said I WANT HIM NOW GODDAMNIT AND GET HUNTER'S TOY BELT OFF HIM and was calmed down by HHH telling him he'll give the toy belt to a Samoan.

The belt change is the only thing that moved the needle on #BalorWatch2016, and it's only at 75%. After tonight, we'll re-access and drop the needle until the PPV which is the first time we'll move to def con 4 and be at 95%.

klonere

Banned
So apparently AJ Styles used to own one of these bad boys

treamcast-white.jpg

smh wrestlers nowadays back in my day he would have owned a harley (rent to buy), a chain of unsuccessful gyms, a human being ("my PA") or a stake in a dodgy supplements company

orioto

Good Art™
I've watched that video recap of Zayn/OWens feud from the WWE and it makes me sad how they can fuck everything by horrible booking.

They tell us how it's been so tensed and down hill since Owens joined NXt, and it should indeed be what we felt since then, with Zayn eliminating Owens from the rumble etc...

Except they finish by saying those two can't be in the same building without killing each other.. And that's where they fail completely.

They have been in the same building, even in the same ring dozen of times since then and that wasn't anything as passionate and intense as they claim. it was tepid, like there was barely a feud. Owens was looking at him and looking not happy ok..

The way they crossed their story with other feuds like the Jericho/Ambrose one lately made it a no story with no pressure, like if it was a random filler feud..

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So apparently AJ Styles used to own one of these bad boys

treamcast-white.jpg

smh wrestlers nowadays back in my day he would have owned a harley (rent to buy), a chain of unsuccessful gyms, a human being ("my PA") or a stake in a dodgy supplements company
He made a great video of it once upon a time, you're missing out if you haven't seen his gaming den circa 2002.

"And there's my Xbox, hacked of course"

Kaladin

I've watched that video recap of Zayn/OWens feud from the WWE and it makes me sad how they can fuck everything by horrible booking.

They tell us how it's been so tensed and down hill since Owens joined NXt, and it should indeed be what we felt since then, with Zayn eliminating Owens from the rumble etc...

Except they finish by saying those two can't be in the same building without killing each other.. And that's where they fail completely.

They have been in the same building, even in the same ring dozen of times since then and that wasn't anything as passionate and intense as they ckaim. it was tepid, like there was barely a feud. Owens was looking at him and looking not happy ok..

The way they crossed their story with other feuds like the Jericho/Ambrose one lately made it a no story with no pressure, like if it was a random filler feud..

Zayn vs Owens should be booked like Austin vs Brett was in '97 leading up to Mania.

Any time Brett sniffed the ring, Austin was there to take him out.

klonere

Banned

They have been in the same building, even in the same ring dozen of times since then and that wasn't anything as passionate and intense as they claim. it was tepid, like there was barely a feud. Owens was looking at him and looking not happy ok..

When you blow off the result of nearly every single big match at Wrestlemania, ALL feuds are random filler.

Don't get your hopes up.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh, unrelated, but smh at people shitting on Facefuck Me Finn girl, but thirsting over women wrestlers 👍👍

This has to be the most trolly, absurd, no-common sense, Devil's Advocat-y attempt to stir shit in this thread in a while.

There's a vast difference between holding an explicit and/or vulgar sign at a public event and expressing attraction to someone in a conversation, and yes I'm aware of the difference if you simply gender-swapped the sign and person holding the sign. They're not even vaguely comparable outside of insane troll logic.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Even as a Tottenham supporter it seems like a stretch to call Leicester Daniel Bryan because Bryan has more of a history and is a lot more popular.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Even as a Tottenham supporter it seems like a stretch to call Leicester Daniel Bryan because Bryan has more of a history and is a lot more popular.
I thought that was going to happen once. What kind of MITB winner loses his title match? They wouldn't possibly bury him like that. This is his push!

Oh.

Damn you editing Sandow out of your post like Vince did for the main roster!

This has to be the most trolly, absurd, no-common sense, Devil's Advocat-y attempt to stir shit in this thread in a while.

There's a vast difference between holding an explicit and/or vulgar sign at a public event and expressing attraction to someone in a conversation, and yes I'm aware of the difference if you simply gender-swapped the sign and person holding the sign. They're not even vaguely comparable outside of insane troll logic.

0FcHo5L.gif
Taker losing at Mania.

Rey Mysterio winning the rumble

E:: Who ever is a diehard Leicester fan just got rich. 5000-1 from what I heard was the odds
I think the only guy who took that bet cashed out already

Hex

Banned
Just remember every time you get aggro on the WWE for messing up possibilities for talent...they could have left Owens with the League of Nations.

So tonight...
Bret appearance?
We have G & A vs Usos if I am not mistaken. Roman run in for the 6 man main event?

Just remember every time you get aggro on the WWE for messing up possibilities for talent...they could have left Owens with the League of Nations.

So tonight...
Bret appearance?
We have G & A vs Usos if I am not mistaken. Roman run in for the 6 man main event?

They announced it on SD.

klonere

Banned
smh at G & A wrestling already, I'd stretch out over a few weeks if I could. It's not like they matter in the grand scheme of things. They ain't poppin no quarter hour cos they are wrestling the fucking Usos.

Random Blue Mcdoogle thought of the day,

vlcsnap-00129.jpg

There's no way and Blue means, no way that these guys weren't powerlifters. Also it's funny how a guy who feuded with Taker, broke his orbital bone, and basically got fired because of it is one of his minions.

Angry Grimace

I thought that was going to happen once. What kind of MITB winner loses his title match? They wouldn't possibly bury him like that. This is his push!

Oh.

Damn you editing Sandow out of your post like Vince did for the main roster!

I didn't intentionally, I just added a bit more on why I thought Bryan was a bad comparison and accidentally took it out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
smh at G & A wrestling already, I'd stretch out over a few weeks if I could. It's not like they matter in the grand scheme of things. They ain't poppin no quarter hour cos they are wrestling the fucking Usos.

yeah they gotta take their time, make it more important. It's a shame.

Top Bottom