• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If they have either of those guys selling for the Usos a bunch its going to be lame as fuck. That should probably be a squash match to set up whatever they're starting with Styles/Roman.

JambiBum

I'm actually pretty excited for Cena to return but my only question is how does he fit into the current story lines. Granted we don't know what things are going to look like a month from now but things have been pretty good lately so I wonder what they do with him once he returns.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Give Cena the US title again immediately on his return and pretend he never lost it in the firs place. US Open Challenge will be the most exciting part of Raw every week again. Hyped.

FyreWulff

I'm actually pretty excited for Cena to return but my only question is how does he fit into the current story lines. Granted we don't know what things are going to look like a month from now but things have been pretty good lately so I wonder what they do with him once he returns.

Either Roman is a heel by then and gets fed to Cena or Roman is still a face, but a heel gets the belt off him, and then that heel is fed to Cena, then Roman and Cena team up at Survivor Series.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Fortunately he can do it however he wants. I'm hoping for another US Title Tier 2015 Cena run but I'll be happy with pretty much anything. The man is a treasure.

I legit want Cena to break the record.

God yes. Put him in the main event with Roman, commence handwringing

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm guessing they want Seth's return to be more of a surprise.

You're not gonna get a return pop with Cena, because the crowd is too invested in booing and singing the Cena sucks song.

Sephzilla

If the entire Roman Reigns push was some big scheme to make me miss John Cena... well, it worked. Because I will probably mark out of Roman's in the middle of his stupid "I AM THE GUY" promo and suddenly he gets appledough'd

Sephzilla

smh at people hating on HHH, but wanting John "ass kissing 101" Cena to be champ again 👍👍

At least Cena can do a decent promo in under 20 minutes

tumblr_mdotnbzBWO1rk5wnbo5_250.gif

Caderfix

Cena will take the loss to put the new generation over. After Reigns beat Cena, a feud between Rollins and Reigns will take place, right after Rollins beat the crap out of HHH and ends the authority angle. Rollins will defeat Roman and we'll have a heel that defeated Cena and a new face that did what not even Cena was able to.
Seriously though, Cena will break Flair's record and add 2 or 3 extra championships. That's what Cena does.

Angry Grimace

If they want to double down on THE guy the answer is that Roman goes over Cena, then goes over Brock, both clean.

Sephzilla

Realistically I think Vince will never have Roman and Cena feud. Vince will not risk Cena's merch numbers declining and Roman pinning Cena will not win him any fans in the crowd.

Caderfix

If they want to double down on THE guy the answer is that Roman goes over Cena, then goes over Brock, both clean.

This. I don't like Reigns' run, but, honestly, I'd appreciate if they did that. I really want to see WWE move forward showcasing the new stars, ending the previous era.

Angry Grimace

Also, Anderson and Gallows join Reigns' team not as heels but out of sheer babyface respect.

Zach

I want to see Reigns vs. Cena at a PPV soon. It would be fun. I don't think either are particularly good wrasslers, but it'd still make for compelling TV. Probably only once, but still.

Top Bottom