• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

CgyhRifUgAAiPaY.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Last night after GOT ended my wife was disappointed we didn't learn what happened to
"Bronn."

I was like "I don't even know what he's doing, did he ever get out of that jail cell? Or is he even relevant?" She was like "no, BRAUN, like BRAUN STROMAN." I was really confused at this point. It turns out she was saying "Braun Stroman," and was just referring to Sam Tarly as Braun Stroman and forgetting that there's already a character pronounced "Braun."

She also calls the Hound "Seth Rollins" for some reason.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I want to see Reigns vs. Cena at a PPV soon. It would be fun. I don't think either are particularly good wrasslers, but it'd still make for compelling TV. Probably only once, but still.

They're both perfectly competent, but they both wrestle a total Hero Style that would probably clash really weirdly and result in a pretty bad match. I'd be hard-pressed to say Cena isn't flat-out better at wrestling than Reigns is though. It's a lot more calculated to make Reigns look strong than Cena though, since Cena knows a lot more moves than Reigns does, which is more things for Roman to kick out of.

It would be worth it for the absurdity of a "LET'S GO CENA/ROMAN SUCKS" chant.

Last night after GOT ended my wife was disappointed we didn't learn what happened to
"Bronn."

I was like "I don't even know what he's doing, did he ever get out of that jail cell? Or is he even relevant?" She was like "no, BRAUN, like BRAUN STROMAN." I was really confused at this point. It turns out she was saying "Braun Stroman," and was just referring to Sam Tarly as Braun Stroman and forgetting that there's already a character pronounced "Braun."

She also calls the Hound "Seth Rollins" for some reason.

Buried.

Nekofrog

Banned
i'm about 5 episodes from finishing 2000 in my raw replay and just realized that mark henry disappeared off the face of the earth and was never heard from again

did they ever find him? is he okay?

King finally said something that I've been saying in my head, I don't give a damn where and if these wrestlers played football. Jr shoving that shit down my throat.

Not suggesting Reigns has the talent or charisma of either Tenryu & Misawa, but I kinda would love to see Cena in the role of late 80's, early 90's Jumbo Tsuruta, fighting tooth and nail to retain his spot at the top of the mountain and showing a more vicious side of himself as he struggled to put the upstarts in their place.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not suggesting Reigns has the talent or charisma of either Tenryu & Misawa, but I kinda would love to see Cena in the role of late 80's, early 90's Jumbo Tsuruta, fighting tooth and nail to retain his spot at the top of the mountain and showing a more vicious side of himself as he struggled to put the upstarts in their place.

That's wishful thinking at best, would require an adjustment to his character (that I'd love) but doesn't...ugh...market so well.

Hex

Banned
This is the sign that I want to make for RAW.

#RomanSmells
Gaf logo in the middle
#SethSells

Y'all can use that.
Thank you and good night.

He may look like a soccer dad with an animu haircut now, but AJ Styles was number one handsome man the date that this picture was taken, which was probably like 07 or 06. Better than Cena, Orton, hell even Roman.

hEGL2vx.jpg

Angry Grimace

I don't understand why they're pushing Zayn but don't have any merch for him

orioto

Good Art™
He may look like a soccer dad with an animu haircut now, but AJ Styles was number one handsome man the date that this picture was taken, which was probably like 07 or 06. Better than Cena, Orton, hell even Roman.

hEGL2vx.jpg

That's true except Cena was never an handsome man he looks like a chimp.

Raw64life

WWE® STUDIOS AND WESLEY SNIPES’ MAANDI MEDIA DMM SIGN MULTI-PICTURE DEAL

Partnership to Develop and Produce Elevated Branded Content

Los Angeles, Calif. (April 25, 2016) – WWE Studios has entered into a multi-picture deal with Wesley Snipes, and his Maandi Media DMM production banner, to develop and produce elevated branded content. The recently announced film, TEMPLE, staring Snipes, Anne Heche, Dave Annable and WWE Superstar Seth Rollins®, which is currently in production, is the first picture under the partnership. It is anticipated that the second picture under the deal will go into production later this year.

“We are always looking for the ideal talent to extend our brand and Wesley is the right combination of action movie star and savvy producer,” said Michael Luisi, President of WWE Studios. “We look forward to creating exciting new content with the perfect partner.”

“The action genre has been a very big and important part of my career. There is no better way to extend my love for dynamic action based entertainment than with a company like WWE, who have been entertaining fans for decades with incredible visuals and deliciously entertaining storylines,” commented Snipes. “Maandi strives to create elevated multi-media content that appeals to all demographics worldwide – from childhood fan to feature film collaborators. Wow, sooo cool! We are all incredibly excited to share visions.”

WWE Studios will be handling worldwide rights and will leverage WWE’s extensive platforms – including weekly TV shows, digital and social media and WWE Network.

Bradley Buchanan handled negotiations on behalf of WWE Studios.

Time for HHH and Snipes to re-unite for Blade 4.

Also Passenger 58 co-starring Dolph Ziggler

Top Bottom