• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Cg6PyvdW0AA0lD5.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My wife says she'd watch a WWE movie if all of the characters were played by the wrestlers mostly playing their wrestling characters.

I done did a review of a wrestling thing, give it a read friends;

http://www.theindycorner.com/review...actically-progress-in-every-way-24416-review/

syGESui.gif

I've never seen an Andre match.

WTF

Watch this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSWGlA4pwbw

Also, seek out any handicap matches with Andre - dude was so much fun throwing jobbers about. 70's, early 80's Andre is the best, before he really began to slow down. Prime Andre is goddamn terrifying at times, crazy speed for such a big man.

Sephzilla

did imbask steal this account? those are two of the only dudes who grow long hair that looks good and healthy

Nash's long hair looked like dogshit at the end of his match with HHH.

Long hair Nash and HHH looked good. Short hair versions just look better.

imBask

Banned
Where's Vince? there's a thread about Max Landis in OT and I don't see him RPing

did imbask steal this account? those are two of the only dudes who grow long hair that looks good and healthy

I agree for Nash, but I kinda like buzzcut HHH

Kaladin

Current card for WWE Payback:

*WWE World Heavyweight champion Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles

*WWE Women's champion Charlotte (with Ric Flair) vs. Natalya (with Bret Hart)

*WWE Intercontinental champion The Miz (with Maryse) vs. Cesaro

*Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho

*Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens

*Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady vs. The Vaudevillains (WWE Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Tournament Finals)

Could be interesting. You know, over half of the talent on this show is either a somewhat recent NXT call up or a new signing.

mhs004

*Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady vs. The Vaudevillains (WWE Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Tournament Finals)

Could be interesting. You know, over half of the talent on this show is either a somewhat recent NXT call up or a new signing.

I'm honestly a little excited for this. Any chance more matches are added? I can see a dolf vs tall guy with hair match being added.

jmdajr

Not too bad really

Fox318

better than mania

I wonder what happened with Adam Rose. His tweet about responding to his suspension is still up, but it's five days later and he hasn't actually responded.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder what happened with Adam Rose. His tweet about responding to his suspension is still up, but it's five days later and he hasn't actually responded.

He got reamed. REAMED. It would be professional suicide for him to have done it.

Kaladin

I don't look at any match on that card and think "Good lord, that will be horrible." Not even Roman vs AJ.

Closest I come to that is Charlotte vs Natalya for the 1000th time where they're doing the same angle they did before on NXT.

Fox318

HHH got to him and probably convinced him that it would be best for his kids interest if he didn't talk.

Especially with the Punk lawsuit over WWE's heads.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Meltzer says there's no plans for Balor to be on Raw tonight. As expected. I don't know why anyone would think he would be.

Raw64life

I'm still wondering about that big story that was reported around WM that never ended up getting leaked. Must have been someone high up the card if they were able to plug it.

Mahonay

Banned
Meltzer says there's no plans for Balor to be on Raw tonight. As expected. I don't know why anyone would think he would be.
Yeah tonight wouldn't make sense when you have Payback coming up on Sunday with a much better spot to make all of the Bullet Club stuff come together.

somedevil

I'm honestly a little excited for this. Any chance more matches are added? I can see a dolf vs tall guy with hair match being added.

Possible matches that could be added:

Dolph vs Corbin
Emma vs Lynch
Ryback vs Kalisto

edit: If Balor debuts it would be at Payback or the Raw after.

The rock v Gangrel, who's booking this trash. Probably the same person who thought it was a good idea to hire this Lillian trash, she's horrible. She needs to get lost.

Top Bottom